What if SRB2 v2.0.x kept the old Match System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Yea... if SRB2 v2.0 kept the old match system, but with the New Weapon Rings that we have right now, what kind of combos would you think they will have?

Of course... World of Pain is when you have all the Weapon Rings.

The current Weapon Rings are... Auto, Bomb, Bounce, Scatter, Grenade, and Rail.

There are some old combos that are possible already named, because there is Bomb, Rail, and Auto Rings.

The new ones are Scatter, Bounce, and Grenade Rings.

I could name a few...

Bounce + Auto = Auto Bounce
Bounce + Rail = Rail Bounce (Laser shot effect, kinda...)
Bounce + Bomb = Bomb Bounce (Only applys if it hits a Player, or has had enough.)
Bounce + Scatter = Scatter Bounce
Bounce + Grenade = Grenade Bounce (Bouncy ball effect, blows up after awhile.)

Grenade + Bomb = (Wide explosion range? Fires a Bomb Ring, and releases Grenade Rings after explosion.)

Scatter + Rail + Auto + Bomb + Bounce = Overpowered Rail Shot (Picture this, if Homing Ring was still in here, oh dear...)
-----
These are just what I think they would have, some overpowered, or way overpowered.

(Also, I don't think this thread isn't allowed.)

Last edited:
With the new Ring Weapons, Match would be basically broken. Think about it.
Instantly-moving Rings bouncing off walls, fired at high rates, which explode when people are nearby and spread apart.
With the large amount of Weapon Rings we have now, it would cause a large amount of clutter and overpowered weapon combinations which people can easily find out and exploit.

No, but you'd have the old dodgy weapons, because the new ones would not work.

You'd also be lacking super and such in match, most likely.

Instead of World of pain how about a auto rail that bouces and every time it hits a wall/player is explodes then leave a grenade in it wake. Trust me, World of Pain would be harder to dodge than this. And where would the fun be, not seeing your enemies dance around like heck ?

Well, first off, the new weapons wouldn't be in.

And of course, there's how broken of a mess weapon combos were.

And I'm more than sure people would not like the netgames as much as they do now.

...Yeah, forget the old system. It sucked. I love this new system :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back