Opengl help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic 777

Sorry for asking this can someone give me a tutorial on how to use opengl and md2s in a step by step way thanks for helping if you do also please don't wiki me please.

If you already have the models already, add them as you would do with any WAD. Then in the console type "GR_MD2 ON", which will enable models. Warning, player skins that don't have models won't look right, so if you want to use models, make sure you have models for the skins you're using.

You don't load the model files into the game. You put them in a folder called MD2 in your SRB2 directory and place an MD2.dat (details in the MD2 topic in editing) in your folder so the game knows what to do. No addfile necessary.

I'll Begin said:
You don't load the model files into the game. You put them in a folder called MD2 in your SRB2 directory and place an MD2.dat (details in the MD2 topic in editing) in your folder so the game knows what to do. No addfile necessary.
Seems to work... except for the skins :/ Do skins have to be loaded manually? Also I wonder why they're handled in a different way :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back