SA2 shadow(SA2shadow-V2.wad)w/ super form (V3 DEALY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Ello, the superform looks really stupid when you jump and turn into a black ball. (In contrast to a white superform.)

sonicfreak94 said:
And thats because, If you notice his stripes nowadays the change colors, when as the old super shadow didn't have that. In the old one his body changed colors, so when he jumped, he would be in his super color, unlike SA2shadow, he can't have that. And thats why he changes.

No one reads ANYTHING any more.

No Problem... Anyway, anyone wanna help with the Chaos Spear sprites for SA2shadow? Then I'll look online for shadow saying chaos spear or something...

*cringes* Dude, I only have 2 and a half sprites for my Zero wad done. Can I really help that much?

I can help with making chaos spear! All I need are two different types of images: a Big Sphere and a Small Sphere. I could code it like my Jesus Beam, except it won't hurt you.

Sure, all help is appreciated ^_^. I also would want him to use a different set of sprites, almost like Flames FTH wad. That way, he wouldn't have chaos spear coming out of his chest :lol: .

Sorry, I don't do that. I can't make it "not come out of his chest." I'm only a beginner. I can make the attack, but someone else needs to make the "shooting"

Ok then... Hmmmm... Flame Maybe? Or Draykon? or Super Mystic Sonic? Any of you want to help?(most likely not but its worth a shot :D)

Dude, i suggest you don't use chaos spear, i already tried to make chaos spear for another wad, it really didn't look very good

>.>
I'll still do it, but not so it will screw things up. I'll make my own sprites for it, and I have already tried and it wasn't good. But I'll keep trying

EDIT(or post delete and repost): Version 2 is coming soon.

V2 screenie:
(Click it)

Beta Idle sprite(s):

new V2 stuff.
1. Chaos Spear(when you are using it, it's more like chaos "sphere")
2. He doesn't trail the "parallax" when jumping.(he dose slightly, just allot less.)
3. It has "idle" sprites.

Cool screenies! :mrgreen: Also, yay you're back and I can't wait to see V2!
[/offtopic] How are we going to get back on the Sonic Jak and Shadow Ratchet mod? For some reason it got locked. :cry: [/offtopic]

The yellow behind the sphere isn't there. Instead, it's on the bomb ring. Might want to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back