SA2 shadow(SA2shadow-V2.wad)w/ super form (V3 DEALY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Fox2 said:
Earuto, it is Shadow, his super form is supposed to look like that.

Yeah, just look at this picture

[url]http://membres.lycos.fr/sonicartarchive/shadow/Super_Shadow_Battle.png[/url]

Yeah I was.

That message comes up as a placeholder for sprites sometimes, if the character isn't able to be super.

Kinda weird, because this always happens when I am super with non-super characters like Amy.

Is this edited from another WAD? It could be because you forgot sprites...

I updated it a while back with super sprites of SMS's in it(With permision mind you). There should be no "ssntails was here" at all.

This a great wad & soc. But, I thought you were going to use 3D SA2 sprites. You don't have to use them but I would if I knew how. Anyways great job with the lightdashing, sound fx, and flames coming from his shoes.

metalsonicmk72 said:
This a great wad & soc. But, I thought you were going to use 3D SA2 sprites. You don't have to use them but I would if I knew how. Anyways great job with the lightdashing, sound fx, and flames coming from his shoes.

Thats what SADX shadow will be for, once I can start over, I might actually be able to finish.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
How come in the super mode when I jump he is still black? Can you fix this? Also read the pm I sent you please.

(sorry for that lack of "D"'s, my keyboard is crap.)And thats because, If you notice his stripes nowadays the change colors, when as the old super shadow didn't have that. In the old one his body changed colors, so when he jumped, he would be in his super color, unlike SA2shadow, he can't have that. And thats why he changes.

Leon the hedgehog said:
I love your work man, and I'm new :P, it sucks that I cant use anything online, am I doing something wrong with the netlauncher?

Fixed.

And what do you mean by you can't use it online? Be more specific. And, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back