Mystic Realm Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Blake

Like in the dirt?!?
Hi, I need some help.

For the past couple weeks, I have been playing mystic realm mod, and unlocked, well, everything. now, for reasons unknown, while it still shows my completed (7 emeralds) Tails file and my Metal Sonic file on Aerial Garden (6 emeralds), it wont show anymore secrets, it won't let me access them. Not only that, but now on statistics, it only shows Jade Coast Act 1, and Aerial Garden Acts 1, 2, and 4. Strangely, the secrets and every thing still work on normal SRB2. Does anyone know why this happened? And, is there anyway to get it all back without having to do it all again? (It took me forever to do the first time)

PS- if this is not to go on the Help forum, I'm sorry, it looked like the best place for this.

Seems like one of your data files is corrupt. Not sure exactly what happened, maybe someone else can tell you. Don't think there's another way to fix a corrupt gamefile. You may need to just start over. There are always a lot of srb2 gamedata files on the internet that you can download if you don't feel like starting over though.

I can only find normal SRB2 ones. Could you, by chance, direct me to a Mystic Realm one?
Because I do NOT want to go through Aerial Garden Act 4 with Tails again, that boss took me from 21 lives to 3.

oh, I forgot, if the file is on 4shared (the only one I can find) I can't get it, I'd need an account and I don't have one, and don't plan on getting one.
/\
l
I actually did get one in desperation. But, as a later post says, this one was corrupt, and this one it actually tells me, so ignore this post.

Last edited:
Okay, I *finally* fixed it. So Administrators, go ahead and lock the topic, or you can leave it open if you see fit. BTW, thank you so much Metal Fighter, now I at least know WHY it didn't work rather than sitting there clueless for weeks like an idiot.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Okay, nevermind. Now it is actually telling me it's corrupt as compared to just making a new one. Could someone please maybe pm me a complete mystic realm DAT file, this whole thing is REALLY starting to anger me, as it wasted two weeks of work, and another week or so of trying to replace it.

Okay, I *finally* fixed it. So Administrators, go ahead and lock the topic, or you can leave it open if you see fit. BTW, thank you so much Metal Fighter, now I at least know WHY it didn't work rather than sitting there clueless for weeks like an idiot.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Okay, nevermind. Now it is actually telling me it's corrupt as compared to just making a new one. Could someone please maybe pm me a complete mystic realm DAT file, this whole thing is REALLY starting to anger me, as it wasted two weeks of work, and another week or so of trying to replace it.

I think your Metal Sonic file could be causing the problem. Which Metal Sonic WAD did you use exactly?

I think your Metal Sonic file could be causing the problem. Which Metal Sonic WAD did you use exactly?

A recolor of blade's (I figured since it is for personal use, it's not a gonna get me banned or anything, and I don't plan on releasing it, ever.) The Problem with this theory though is that it worked for several weeks with the metal sonic file, it happened actually after I had played around with some old contest levels and Arch pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back