Wad crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirFox

That Twisted Metal Nerd
Everytime I add (or test) my wad it randomly crashes!
Please help me on this.
:(

Heres how it happened, I made a texture lump to show all the textures in the srb2.srb, but no textures like that poped up.
Then, I remade the lump and there it was!
but I wonder how that happend?
I fixed it. So what now?

Last edited:
It would kind of help to get a link to the WAD, or at least a more specific explanation of what kind of error happens.

Sorry for no link but I haven't saved the wad yet
(also I was in school the whole 7 hours thats another reason I didn't save and reupload my wad, dont get mad I was in a hurry).

EDIT: Done! go download to see if you get a crash.
If I get them, you will probably get it to.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

a more specific explanation of what kind of error happens.

There is not an error its a crash.

Last edited:
Done! No crash expected anymore.
Now I can go on making the 3rd part of day on park_valley.wad
If I want I can upload my wad on this forum.

Last edited:
Uhh.. spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoilerinaSPOI- *head explodes*

Anyway.. you should provide a link to the wad, aforementioned, and definitely how you made the wad too, as well, you should get SRB2 Doom, as well as the 2.0 config file, it's not linked, but when I do find the links I'll paste them here.. unless someone can take care of it for me XD

Uhh.. spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoiler in a spoilerinaSPOI- *head explodes*

Anyway.. you should provide a link to the wad, aforementioned, and definitely how you made the wad too, as well, you should get SRB2 Doom, as well as the 2.0 config file, it's not linked, but when I do find the links I'll paste them here.. unless someone can take care of it for me XD

Sorry its about 2 months late... but really, Its been fixed... do you read posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back