Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure if I should use NOJUMPSPIN, though I saw that Super Sonic doesn't spin when he Jumps in the later Sonic Games (Sonic Adventure 2 - Present), but thanks, I will try to change the Super Form up a bit, since SUPERCOLOR and ALLOWSUPER are no longer available.
nice jooooobb

Last edited:
well, i have it, and its completely rubbish. i didnt expect that!! i thought i would be a good mod, but it is just like sonic only some other movements and its actually not golden its brownish-goldish. sorry for being rude. it really isnt that bad it only goes like real supersonic if using supermonitor on it.

Last edited:
Mootor, it's just a character wad. Simply because it doesn't handle differently than the regular Sonic does not mean it is rubbish. You're supposed to judge the artwork and stability of the character wad, not how much it affects gameplay alone.

I've attempted to compress files in both RAR and ZIP format as a test, and the filesize is slightly smaller in RAR format. As such, RAR files can't possibly download slower than ZIPs. Not sure what you're going on about.

Also, I found this.

Last edited:
but the color is a bit wrong, i would add invincibility, because its supersonic. it should be invincible like the sonic's superform! and why did you take the run on water ability away? the superform has it, so this wad should have it too! but i sometimes play with it but then i force it to superform and i got an supersupersonic because it goes bright yellow! XD

but the color is a bit wrong, i would add invincibility, because its supersonic. it should be invincible like the sonic's superform! and why did you take the run on water ability away? the superform has it, so this wad should have it too! but i sometimes play with it but then i force it to superform and i got an supersupersonic because it goes bright yellow! XD

1. The runonwater ability is gone in SRB2 V2.0.

2. You can't have invincibility all the time in SRB2, that would probably be pretty hard to SOC if it's possible.

So what if it's overpowered? That doesn't mean that you can't always have invincibility. Just SOC it to where every time you move it awards you invincibility.
Yea, but that kind of soc would be hard to create like the jump ball soc in SF94-Serv. >.>

It's not hard to figure out, Wolfy copied it from SF94-Serv into WolfyServ, so I took a look at the WAD, and it doesn't seem too complex...

Anyways, just make it so every move uses A_Invincibility(or so I think that gives you invincibility) and poof! You have invincibility all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back