CRASH BANDICOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Pretty chill guy
For anyone who has played original(s), ever notice how it's getting worse by the game?

Yes. Yes I have. After playing Twinsanity, I have lost my liking towards the new games. All they are now are games with cartoon violence and immature humor. Spyro got worse every game too. The only good ones were on the PSX.

I hate to see it go down the same doomed path as sonic, the next thing you know it will be on Saturday morning cartoons...

Crash of the titans werent bad. As of matter of fact it was good that crash learned some new moves. I remeber the oringinal meaning the very first one.

I only like the Classic Sypro & Crash games. Crash GBA games were ok, except it sucks in 2D. The PSX classics were the best. The next gen games suck.

The Crash Bandicoot games on the PSX were awesome, and they were some of the best games ever out on the PSX.
But after those, the Crash Bandicoot games either suck or are very bland.
I've got Crash Bandicoot XS/The Huge Adventure for the Game Boy Advance and it's alright, but very bland.
Some time ago when I was at the house of a friend of mine, he showed me Crash of The Titans and I didn't like it at all, honestly.
It's more like a Mario 64 with a messed up Crash, Coco and everyone else.
They just killed the look of the characters making them look like stupid punks.
The only one who they do not have totally ruined is Dr. Neo Cortex.
In some ways, the new look of Crash remembers me how Bubsy the Cat looked.
Very strange, but still it was the impression it gave me the first time.

Hopefully, I've got a PSOne recently (mostly do programming stuff on it ;) ), so I can still enjoy the PSX Crash games as they were once, on the console they ran on once (albeit redesigned, but the hardware is the same).

Earuto said:
Crash of the titans werent bad. As of matter of fact it was good that crash learned some new moves. I remember the original meaning the very first one.

Crash of the Titans is the worst one. Period. The storyline is crap,the characters are screwed, and the games are WAY too easy. Crash is now completely stupid , Tiny Tiger became gay, and N.Gin turned into Igor from frankenstein. AND what the crap is up with the punching and kicking moves? What is this, a spiderman game? In my opinion, I liked it better when mostly everything was a one-hit kill, including Crash.(Boss exception of course.) Naughty dog is where Crash belonged.

Now I have to disagree. Crash of the titans weren't as good as the original but it wasnt even bad. Tiny had always been gay and Crash says his first word(proper). Did I mention that is it was funny.

Crash sucks ass. *mauled*

Actually, Crash games are fun, except for the fact that most of them suck.

Earuto said:
Now I have to disagree. Crash of the titans weren't as good as the original but it wasnt even bad. Tiny had always been gay and Crash says his first word(proper). Did I mention that is it was funny.

Crash isn't Crash if he talks. He was never meant to talk. And what do you mean "tiny had always been gay," have you even PLAYED the first games?
(Or beat them for that matter?) And if you think that Crash of the Titans was funny, then you must think Drake and Josh the funniest show on earth.

Yes I played the games and I beat them. No I dont watch Drake and Josh. Plus you dont have to go against another's opinion. Also what do you mean Crash isnt Crash if he says one word. He grows up for like what over 2 maybe 3 years and he can't even learn one word. That is stupid what you are saying.

Earuto said:
Yes I played the games and I beat them. No I don't watch Drake and Josh. Plus you don't have to go against another's opinion. Also what do you mean Crash isn't Crash if he says one word. He grows up for like what over 2 maybe 3 years and he can't even learn one word. That is stupid what you are saying.

Crash hasn't only said one word, he has said many. This new company is modifying the game more and more, and frankly, the games aren't getting any better. Also, how many talking bandicoots have you seen lately? I know its just a video game, but like I've stated before: Crash was never meant to talk, just ask the original creators. I'm not saying you can't like the game, I just hate them with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back