secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai the Hedgehog said:
250px-NiGHTS_characterart.jpg

This is NiGHTS

srb20062.png

This is NiGHTS mode in SRB2. To unlock it you have to get all the emblems.
Wow! Thats super!

Kaysakado said:
Sasa said:
Chaos said:
Sasa said:
I don't know what are these nights. It says for adventure example I need to finish nights. But I don't know what are they! Help please!

Just freaking unlock them first, okay?
...Must I jump,...
Yes, because jumping is the hardest thing to do in the world. =/
Maybe spining is harder. We are not here to talk about jumping and spining...
Hey! That was just an example!!!

Sasa said:
seany said:
i need to know how to unlock secrets the only one i have is level select
I had mario CORBRA blast and chrismats hunt. For that you need all emeralds token in easy, normal and hard mode. And I was wondering how to unlock hms123311.
You put korpa So i thought hmm is it corbra

Coulden't find information about easter egg bonus, but I did found about the ultimate cheat. I did go to castle eggman zone 2, I did activate all buttons. I did go to pool, I did get the grey sheild. Next I don't understand. Racing to the end. While I see the end sigh, I will see RED XVI. Nothing did happend to me. First I didn't see any Red XVI.

Now, I readed about hyper sonic. I did go to greeen flower zone 2, Get at least 50 rings, I did go to the RED XVI's house, I did touch the door and no notes. Why is this happenning!!!?

Sasa said:
Now, I readed about hyper sonic. I did go to greeen flower zone 2, Get at least 50 rings, I did go to the RED XVI's house, I did touch the door and no notes. Why is this happenning!!!?
You have to beat ultimate difficulty first. You unlock it by beating very hard mode.

The Easter Egg Bonus is collectable by getting all 12 easter eggs (It only happens around Easter (or something like that...), respectively. Two can be found in every non-boss level for Single-Player, and each easter egg has to be collected by a certain character out of Sonic, Tails or Knuckles.)

Orangelink said:
Sasa said:
You have to beat ultimate difficulty first. You unlock it by beating very hard mode.
Ok, I got the hyper sonic, but why isn't the ultimate cheat working???

Monster Iestyn said:
The Easter Egg Bonus is collectable by getting all 12 easter eggs (It only happens around Easter (or something like that...), respectively. Two can be found in every non-boss level for Single-Player, and each easter egg has to be collected by a certain character out of Sonic, Tails or Knuckles.)
What do you mean "out of"? You can't collectect them with other chars, because they are wads, and it's not able. And what do you mean "around easter"???

Sasa said:
Monster Iestyn said:
What do you mean "out of"? You can't collectect them with other chars, because they are wads, and it's not able. And what do you mean "around easter"???
I get it. Only on the date of the "Easter" can be collected, right?

First set your calendar to April, and then find the easter eggs. I have found them. And why are those papers with something drawed on it? Why is that the reward? The same thing with time attack!

Sasa said:
Monster Iestyn said:

I meant that only Sonic, Tails or Knuckles could collect certain easter eggs. Any other characters would not be able to collect easter eggs because they are wads and are not part of the normal SRB2, plus that they modify the game anyway.

Bad luck, you just quintuple posted (Meaning you posted FIVE TIMES)!

Sasa said:
Monster Iestyn said:

I meant that only Sonic, Tails or Knuckles could collect certain easter eggs. Any other characters would not be able to collect easter eggs because they are wads and are not part of the normal SRB2, plus that they modify the game anyway.

Monster Iestyn said:
Sasa said:
Monster Iestyn said:

And now you have posted it 2 times (2 times the same text).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back