Post your pics/art here!

I first made this sprite:

how_dare_you_interupt_me__by_gsukitsukenfunaga-d38d9z6.png

Then, I made this:

yesko.png

Scratch... looks... okay that's just disturbing.

It was a long day in Chemistry and the teacher kept talking and talking, and I was bored. His left check is kind of... bleh.
2011-01-31-225119-1.jpg

I became bored in Drawing II after being pissed off because I didn't get a snow day even though there was freezing rain going on outside and the roads were pretty much popsicles. I was supposed to do a Geometrical Color Design...did I do that? Of course not, let's draw Sonic again!
2011-01-31-224732.jpg

Just as I was getting to drawing Super Sonic, the principle decided to let us out 15 minutes before school normally ended.

sonicui.png

Need to find a better shade of blue for Sonic...ah well, I rushed this. Will do a better Sonic next time.

My oh my, someone's been STREEEEETCHING. His left arm is practically taffy now.

Hah, good point. I haven't drawn Sonic in a verrry long time, and I was rushing like a madman because I felt like churning out a drawing of Sonic like a machine before the laptop would be abused for homework.

Even then, a machine could probably do better than that, though. Need to remember not to make his arms so freaking long next time. And in the meantime I should probably go back to Sonic CD style, since that was my favorite.

Still, the taffy thought makes me laugh, heh.

Continuing with my anime drawing practice, I decided to trace a smaller headshot.

iaza19234442099500.gif

With transparency because I felt like it.

I was also able to draw an eye and his hair with the help of my figure I use for his poses.

Okay, ThunderNova, you really have to help me with my Anime/Manga style drawing. I'm getting better, but I'm still not at a proffessional level.

You gotta love that Snivy. Looks like the official artwork a little too much, but it's hard not to draw him in that pose. He just looks plain cool like that.
167959_1806340887100_1497257455_1937532_5966432_n.jpg

SonicRandomRedesign02.jpg

Made this in response to a post on Retro with this picture.....

.... Once, Mercury said...

I think that Sonic's paws should be more defined so that he doesn't look like a multiple amputee (hedgehogs have adorable little five-toed paws) but other than that I think it's pretty cute.

Last edited:
Oh! Haha, my bad; misread it.

I do like the idea of character redesigns to more represent the animals they're based after. A nice change (and a radical opposite) from Sonic's current design.

Oh! Haha, my bad; misread it.

I do like the idea of character redesigns to more represent the animals they're based after. A nice change (and a radical opposite) from Sonic's current design.

Well, when you have a character that looks like any other anime character with a mascot's head glued to the top of the body, one tends to want a new design to replace what we have now.

So how did I do? I think this Sonic design was better than my previous attempts to adapt him into my style. I'm still working on him, regardless, but it would be nice to know what I can work on.

I like it. Perhaps the stubby frame also gives out a certain air about the character in contrast to the sleek design the classic Sonic art illustrated of him.

It looks clean, in any case.

A couple of pictures that I've taken with my cell phone...

a_lonely_autumn_by_uitimate-d38ocq5.jpg

there_is_nothing_here_by_uitimate-d38ts8f.jpg

pastorale_by_uitimate-d38treu.jpg

A_soft__golden_blue_by_UItimate.jpg

golden_green_by_uitimate-d38oc40.jpg

lightbeams_by_uitimate-d2ybpcg.jpg

This one was at my grandparents house. I thought the room looked a little lonely all by itself.
A_Lonely_Room_by_UItimate.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back