Do you speak a foreign language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEV3 said:
Regarding the extensive speed that Spanish-speaking countries speak at, I'm almost sorry that my home language had to be one so slow. I'll never be able to speak a language that fast even if I know the entire vocabulary by heart.

Spanish tends to have a lot of syllables in the words, but the pronounciation of them and the lower precision needed for the Spanish-language accents allow the words to flow very quickly. An American accent simply can't go that fast.

sonic260 said:
ich,nin,sa,sin Is the only Japanesse I know from watching Hi-Hi Puffy Ami-Yumi -_-

Not to "Sandbag" you, but that ish incorrect. I speak a fairly well amount of Japanese myself. And the correct spelling is "Ichi, Ni, San, Shi". Konnichiwa, hajimemash.ite. Watashi no namae wa Solaris desu. Nihongo yoku hanasemasen. >_>" Keisatsu o yobimasu.

Sé algún español, pero no es que mucho. Mi primera clase española era horrible debido al profesor español que tiene algún sueño de ubsurd del español que asume el U.S.A. ella dijo que pasaría hace aproximadamente dos años.

Translation:
I know some spanish but it is not that much. My first spanish class was horrible because of the spanish teacher having some ubsurd dream of the spanish taking over the U.S.A. she said it would happen about two years ago.

I've been taking Latin since August, but that's it. So all I can get so far is things like "Flavia est puella Romana," "Flavia amat Sextum."
And I have no idea how correct I am.

Billy said:
I've been taking Latin since August, but that's it. So all I can get so far is things like "Flavia est puella Romana," "Flavia amat Sextum."

Second one makes sense, but in the first one, Puella should be Puellam.

Of course, I've only taken 1 and 1/4th years of latin, so what do I know? >_>

Draykon said:
Billy said:

Second one makes sense, but in the first one, Puella should be Puellam.

Of course, I've only taken 1 and 1/4th years of latin, so what do I know? >_>

Actually, Billy is right. You only need the first form if there's an "est".
In english that would be: "Flavia is a roman girl."

Yo sé algo de español, aunque no mucho.

I know some spanish, not much though.

GCFreak said:
一番好きな科目は日本語だよ! =)

Translation:

My favorite subject is Japanese!

No french? Well here goes, (warning learning french).

Bonjour, Je'Mappelle Kite. Ca va?Un voici mon pere, cet un quatre, twa un Sonic ta si.

I can speak a little bit of Filipino A little bit of Japanese. and I can speak English and a little bit of Spanish
SuperSonicStar* said:
No french? Well here goes, (warning learning french).

Bonjour, Je'Mappelle Kite. Ca va?Un voici mon pere, cet un quatre, twa un Sonic ta si.
And I can speak french.... and that's about it Even ask me something in french and I might answer it. I am also learning french

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back