How to login on netgames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've herd of this on a netgame and got lucky to get it to work.
The bad part is that I forgot how to do it so can someone answer this.

Login is used to become an administrator of the server. Similar to VERIFY. You can only login if the host actually sets a password and tells you. If the host doesn't tell you (or makes one, for that matter), it will be impossible/nearly impossible (given the situation).

To login without a password or without the host making one will not work. The only way would for you to used a hacked version of SRB2 or something... I don't know.

To do it, you type the following in the console;

Code:
LOGIN <PASSWORD>
Insert the password without <>.

to login you have to have the host of the netgames password.

This dosent work if they didnt set a password.

Usually people set passwords if they have a dedicated server and only people they want to be administrator will know the password.

Here is an example If I host a dedicated server I an I dont want to sit around all day and watch over it I can set a password, and I can tell only the people I know the password so when they join they can use the password to become the administrator and be able to use the administrator (powers) on people who are breaking the rules.

yes I know there can only be 1 anministrator.

If the host isnt there there isnt anyone to be administrator.

one of the only reasons I verify people Is if Im hosing a dedicated server and dont feel like watching over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back