For those who can't get the emeralds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

I have two easy ways (and one hard way) to get all the chaos emeralds.

1.In greenflower zone, where the emerald is, get the emerald, go across the bridge (make sure you have the checkpost hit first) and get the 1up. Die and get the emerald again. Do this at least seven times. It will take you to all the special stages when you beat the level.

2.Hit the ~ key and type OBJECTPLACE ON . Press ~ to close the box. Then press the "p" key (or whatever your camera rotate right button is and move through the objects until you find the emerald. Hit your "throw" key as many times as you think it will take to beat all the special stages. Then hit the ~ key again and type OBJECTPLACE OFF. Horray! You're Sonic or Tails or Knuckles again!!!!

3.Use WadAuthor to place more emerald objects.

To actually beat the special stages, use the same method as #2, but by placing ring objects.

I will soon have my own little SRB2 website with stuff like this, so I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else have something interesting like that?

1.In greenflower zone, where the emerald is, get the emerald, go across the bridge (make sure you have the checkpost hit first) and get the 1up. Die and get the emerald again. Do this at least seven times. It will take you to all the special stages when you beat the level.

That doesn't work in Final Demo version 1.08, last time I recalled.

It doesn't work in 1.08 anymore, actually. It remembers when you get the tokens.

You could always do this shocking thing called doing it legitimately, you know ^_~

Hey, and it was better to save and to load a game to do that instead of getting lifes and dying...

And hey! I´ve tried Special Stages again, and they´re not harder any more for some reason XD (Maybe those 375 rings instead of 400 in last one)

Knuckles MetalMind said:
And hey! I´ve tried Special Stages again, and they´re not harder any more for some reason XD (Maybe those 375 rings instead of 400 in last one)

That's because most of us already mastered them from 0.70.

Actually, it gets even easyer... THIS IS MY GLITCH! MAH HA! Put 'bind L "startrings 400"' in AutoExec.cfg and when the game loads, pressing L will give you 400 rings. :P It's been disabled console-wise and even binding it afterwards won't work.

Wha?

Jason the Echidna said:
Actually, it gets even easyer... THIS IS MY GLITCH! MAH HA! Put 'bind L "startrings 400"' in AutoExec.cfg and when the game loads, pressing L will give you 400 rings. :P It's been disabled console-wise and even binding it afterwards won't work.

Where is AutoExec.cfg?I looked in my Srb2 folder.

When you put "startrings 400" for the second time, it'll not work :P You must first set other value (401?) and then you'll able to put 400 again. I know it.

Yes, sik, you're right. The value of startrings does not change when the value of your rings changes, and SRB2 doesn't do anything when you try to change a value to what it already is.

Code:
bind l getrings
alias getrings "startrings 399; startrings 400"

Re: Wha?

Wazzup?_10 said:
Jason the Echidna said:
You have to make it yourself. Next time I would advise against bumping up a year-old topic to ask, but nobody else seems to have a problem right now, so...

Actually, that award goes to me. A441'S the only one who noticed it, though. :7

Re: Wha?

Wazzup?_10 said:
Jason the Echidna said:

JESUS CHRIST!

That's one hell of a bump!

captain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back