• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(ZOMFG NEW WIRES) (Chiisu.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwargle, UPDATE.

Argh, not really, but I'm back to working on this. I took a hiatus on this for about two weeks, screwing around with monkey characters (In case you'd like to see, click here.), like the one in my avi. But now I'm back, and I'm working on this and Chiisu.wad's back on track, all that jazz. Point is, shut the fuck up and look XD.

playf1aq8.png

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, the F1 frame. And for some reason 'Go go Speed Racer' comes to mind =D

I see manga/anime style as a pretty good artwork style. I dont really like the animal parts or the style of the eyes, but otherwise it's pretty good.

zck2020 said:
It's the fact that it's manga/anime style. Manga is so...so...mediocre.
So, you're saying "lol, manga sux because its Japanese." So, it is from JAPAN, so what. I happen to like Manga and Anime (well, most of them.) People have their own styles of drawing, live with it.

I have nothing against Japan, or anime. It's just that anime is so generic and uncreative nowadays. People should try to make their own style, not copy someone else's. And in my opinion, only the Sonic X style/gener is sort of anime-ish. SSN's drawings are not even close to the anime/manga style.

Stop ruining my thread. This isn't about my drawings. The sketch isn't even accurate! If you're going to bitch about something, bitch about the wad. If you aren't then GTFO![/rant]

My style of drawing is my own damn preference. But that doesn't mean I don't do realistic things. I do a lot of grayscale pictures of people from my classes. So bugger off since you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about! YEAH, LET'S BASH MANGA BECAUSE IT LOOKS CARTOONY.

God. You make me sick, go away.

You closed the [/rant] tag early. And to avoid being shot, I shall say... the face could do with some detail. Maybe a mouth?

Actually, not a taunt. A Ringsling ability of... three rings that will make a small humming sound when it's shot. It will move faster than the standard redring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back