DS Or PSP?

PSP Or DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
I wont talk, I'll just get straight to the point...

Which one do you prefer?

DS because the games just appeal to me more. I could have New Super Mario Bros. in one slot and Gunstar Super Heroes in the other. Win.

DS, with some new software they're coming out with for it, it'll have more features than the PSP. Plus I like the games better.

(bearing in mind this is comming from a guy who owns both :P)
The PSP, although a rather nice system, is rather lacking in the games department (the only really game that has any originality is Loco Roco, and possibly mercury, both of which were a blast to play). Apart from that, most of the games are either Driving or sport, a bit more variation would be nice.

The DS wins hands down though, the libary just seems alot more apealing and varied to me.

DS.

No ghosting problems, backwards compatibility with GBA (WAHOO) and a great games library.

MarioKartDS pwns all. =)

Personally I like Metroid hunters better. A 1-play adventure, great grapics, nice gameplay, touch screen options, and a extremely fun multiplayer.

I love the DS because

It has two screens and can do multiple things at once on some games
The games are better then PSP { no offence }
it plays GBA games as well as DS i think the graphics are nice as well :D
and you can link up to 16 players at once which is awesome multiplayer
as well and wireless connection Like pictochat and Nintendogs

I love the DS because

It has two screens and can do multiple things at once on some games
The games are better then PSP { A frikkin lot of offense }
it plays GBA games as well as DS i think the graphics are nice as well
and you can link up to 16 players at once which is awesome multiplayer
as well and wireless connection Like pictochat and Nintendogs

What are the differences between my and HYPERKNUX'S post?

I don't like the PSP simply because it's like a PS2... that's portable. I use handheld systems to get away from the type of games I play at home. Hence, the DS is automatic win; I guarentee you that most, if not all of the games that really take advantage of the dual screen and/or touch screen could not be ported to a home console without losing some of the "coolness factor".

For the record, though, both the Gizmondo and GP2X are better than either the PSP or DS, but I didn't see either one on the poll so hey, whatever ^_~'

Omega the Hedgehog said:
For the record, though, both the Gizmondo and GP2X are better than either the PSP or DS, but I didn't see either one on the poll so hey, whatever ^_~'

That proves that Omega is one of the most unique people here...

JJames19119 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

And this is new?

yeah, so I've been told

Luckily, I still agree with the rest of the world that NSMB is the hottest thing to ever grace any handheld ever, so that's a good thing, I guess.

DS. 95% of the PSP's games library is either sports or racing games, neither genre I'm particularily in to. Also, my PS2 has been unreliable, which adds to the reason of not owning a PSP.

Nintendo DS wins for me. I also own a PSP and most of the games aren't the kind of games that I like. There are some good games like "Untold Legends 1 and 2", and "Field Commander". I do like the homebrew part of it on the PSP. (SRB2 can almost run on the PSP!)

Sonict

Shadow Hog said:
JJames19119 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

And this is new?

I assume it is to half the community, since most of that half hasn't been around for more than a couple months. But then again, they likely don't care either. :P

I voted DS and whew...I must say, I'm loving those percentages, even if it's missing a 1. :P Everything I love about the DS has (for the most part) already been said by al lthe people here so I won't bother repeating it.

JJames19119 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

Post Fixer 2.0 said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

That proves that Omega is the wierdest person to go about these forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back