Super Smash Bros [Wii U | 3DS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anyone else fought a character on For Glory that they rarely fight, and got their ass handed to them? This happened when I fought a Rosalina for the first time in months.

>For Glory
>haven't seen Rosalina in months

Is that even possible? When I think of FG unicorns, Doctor Mario and Olimar come to mind way more.

I rarely ever see any Dedede, but when I do I get royally trashed by him. B)

I've seen Rosalina on occasion but I remember winning most fights against her regardless...

Last edited:
So, I tried out the tournament mode for the first time, and I think that it sucks.

In the tourneys where you do multiple tourneys for points, no one else is there in the tournament, even though alot of people joined.

In the grid tourneys, it lags, ALOT. This rarely happens to me in For Glory. And what's worse is that there probably won't ever be an offline Tourney mode.

So, I tried out the tournament mode for the first time, and I think that it sucks.

In the tourneys where you do multiple tourneys for points, no one else is there in the tournament, even though alot of people joined.

In the grid tourneys, it lags, ALOT. This rarely happens to me in For Glory. And what's worse is that there probably won't ever be an offline Tourney mode.

What kind of bugs me is the fact that you can't change the rules of the tournament to get a 1v1 setting without doing Nintendo's "official" mode which limits everything to "For Glory" variants and 3 minutes tops for a two-stock match. If you even dare try to customize anything it forces you into a free-for-all match which just isn't that fun.

It would have been nice if you could set up 1v1 tournaments where you could select all stages and items and time individually but by doing that you'd initiate free-for-all which just isn't as good for a tournament, especially considering you can't do team matches either.

Don't you worry; you'll be told exactly what to do

Offline Tourney? I'm not sure if anyone actually used that. I'm pretty sure actual smash tournies don't.

I give my people the lives they need; the righteous will succeed

My friends and I bet on which computers would make it to finals.
This actually sounds really great; I wonder if you can use amiibo with it? I have like, 15; so I could set up a whole one just on my own.

I had a feeling this would show up after work the Direct, either way, it's nice that a good character comes to smash for once instead of mii costumes. (Now if I could only play FF7, I could understand this character better than Cecil the Jinx (FF4))

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?!
or should i say final fantasy amirite guiz!??!

Never did I think the day would come when Cloud would join Smash. I never actually played FF7, but I have played Dissidia and I'm definitely aware of how popular a choice he is. I'm sure fans are definitely rejoicing around the globe.

Nice play, Nintendo! Now I have to give you more money...! M-my poor wallet...

Last edited:
It hurts because I loved Playstation All-Stars and Cloud would have been good for that

and snake too lol

I think it just means FFVII Remake will be on NX, since we already know it's not a PS4 exclusive anyway. Otherwise this makes little sense. At least Snake had Ghost Babel and Twin Snakes, you dig?

Stage looks cool, couldn't care less about the character itself.

Hopefully we get Shantae or something next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back