Not open for further replies.
..I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Anyways,

Either Death Note or Elfen Lied.

No, forget that. Heat Guy J.

Or End Of Evangleon.

Scratch that, Dragonball.

...help me plz

PLEASE, NO NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ON THIS TOPIC

Now that that is over, The legend of zelda(was on super mario bros. show few years ago) (in case you did not know, he was black haired and had a rocker voice)

And fruit's basket(the authour of that MUST be high, she basically rips off other characters and twists them up)

And dragonballz(the manga, If you must know)

Full Metal Alchemist and Dragon Ball Z are the only anime I've ever found genuinely interesting, myself.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten to mention Shaman King! This is an error of unbelievable proportions.

I'll bet you all that shuffle get's his matierial from that.

(insert random shuffle quotes here)

I had in here, the very thing I first posted to keep out naruto fanboys... Thanks sonow...

The only anime I can watch(without getting bored) are db/z/gt(not really gt) and lupin the third.

luis90 said:
PLEASE, NO NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ON THIS TOPIC
You're in no position to make this request, on grounds that you are not the thread author. Nobody cares if you don't like it, other people may and if they want to post then they may.

Back on topic, the only anime I'm currently interested in is Gurren Lagann. A couple past favorites of mine are Last Exile and Scrapped Princess. I can't really think of anything else that stands out in my collection.

Naruto{JAP} because its kinda anyoying saying BELIVE IT! all the time, but Jap episodes he says datteybayo,But not all the time...

Bleach{JAP}{ENG}

1. Nice storyline
2. Cool moves
3.love the comedy they have most of the time
4 A animie that change's there clothes ALOT!!!!!!!!! YEA you heard me I SAID ALOT,(I can see NARUTO/BLEACH/BOBOBO-BO/YUGIO
are from the same CO, But nobody wants to see Naruto in the same jumpsuit for 220 episodes do WE!?

Sorry for this but im not a fan of bobobobo-bo because I don't like random stuff every 3 mins it makes my head confused...

Scrapped Princess, by far. Probably the best show I've ever seen.

Currently, I occasionally watch Gurren Lagann, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back