Have you met (or wish to meet) any forum members in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
light dasher said:
i don't really think anyone would want to meet me, since i live all the way in England, but i know a few people who live in england but i've never met them,
and i would also like to meet Nitro the Hedgehog and possible Flame too

Cool! You live in England! I've always wanted to go there! I'd want to meet you...

[offtopic] I think Mystic's YouTube account is 'SadisticMystic'. anyone know if i'm right? [/offtopic]

I want to meet Mystic. He lives around 17 minutes away; I say "around" because of traffic, and I don't know where in Herndon he lives.

Kaysakado said:
I want to meet Mystic. He lives around 17 minutes away; I say "around" because of traffic, and I don't know where in Herndon he lives.
Can you bug him for 1.1 for all of us please?

Does anyone happen to live in California?

I would want to met Logan_GBA in person just to yell at him for banning kiddytails from hosting a netgame!

<Logan The Wolf> I have a dark side
<Logan The Wolf> I call it Omni

LOGAN THE WOLF said:
I would want to met Logan_GBA in person just to yell at him for banning kiddytails from hosting a netgame!

He broke a rule, if he breaks a rule he shouldn't be hosting in the first place. We don't want people hosting terrible 'hangouts' and such, we just want a decent netgame once in a while. If you don't like it, don't come here and go play another game...

NeoJames said:
Kaysakado said:
Can you bug him for 1.1 for all of us please?
As soon as I find out where he lives, and have the nerve to bug him about 1.1.

I would like to meet Zeshiro...to see if his FPS skills in real life are as good as they are in game. Nevermind, no that would be scary.

Rival said:
I would like to meet the next ten people who post after this.

So I would meet Icer, Ultimate, Zanyhead, Kaysakado (twice), Omega , sith12345, cueball61, LOGAN THE WOLF, and NeoJames. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back