• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

chi.miru's project/lua/resource thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueWanGreatwhiteshark.gif
I don't know but it is incredible.

Haven't commented here, but I have told yellow over a communication device; absolutely amazing effects. Can't wait for it.

Also, cute setup between yellow's and red's avatars.

Is it being used for "Lat'"'s SRB2 Mystery Dungeon?

Of course not. Nobody would ever help me with this. Cause nobody here likes me ayway :'(

And well, as this is miles better than my old bullshit and that no one would care if I did that...

In all seriousness. This. Looks. Awesome.
Excuse my curiousness too, but is all of this for that "Sonic-Rush-ish-HUD" mod or is this another separate project?

As for Snivy huh, if you ever want to keep it, may I suggest to make it use its vines as "grappling hooks" on some objects? ...If you know what I mean, of course. You should try, else Red is gonna cry.
Keep up the good work :3

"Lat'", don't be so transparently passive aggressive. Or emotionally manipulative, for that matter. I can see your small text, and it's unhelpful and possibly even downright harmful.

Also chee!!!!!! :D that looks really nice!! How you got coronas to work again I'll never know. :3 I kinda miss them, and I wish there was some sort of palletised software equivalent in main SRB2 because I'd love to play with radius glow effects in some of my projects.

"Lat'", don't be so transparently passive aggressive. Or emotionally manipulative, for that matter. I can see your small text, and it's unhelpful and possibly even downright harmful..

I didn't meant to, and well, sorry if anyone took it bad. =|
...As a proof, I guess the second half of my concerned post does it.
(I'm not willing to bring any kind of bullshit here too.)

Of course not. Nobody would ever help me with this. Cause nobody here likes me ayway :'(

And well, as this is miles better than my old bullshit and that no one would care if I did that...

Hey you shouldn't talk like that..
You just have to keep at it like I'm trying to do..I guess.
Sorry I'm not good at advice

In all seriousness. This. Looks. Awesome.
Excuse my curiousness too, but is all of this for that "Sonic-Rush-ish-HUD" mod or is this another separate project?

As for Snivy huh, if you ever want to keep it, may I suggest to make it use its vines as "grappling hooks" on some objects? ...If you know what I mean, of course. You should try, else Red is gonna cry.
Keep up the good work :3

They're all a part of the same project
And I would do that idea, but I'm saving it for the other add-on

___

Update:

I decided to make the nature test a section at the very start of this pack that assigns you a special ability used to help you take down enemies (ability optional). You'll get a special icon on your HUD that determines 1 out of 20 badges based off of what you answered (3 types). But if you don't like the outcome you can change it any time.

(I think) I've made it so anyone can take the nature test in the same session
waiting-2015-06-24_15-20-31.png

You also have the option to find a book in each level which contains pages for you to read about certain things
srb2-book.png

Holy fuck? A PROPER main menu in SRB2? You are truly a miracle maker, and this is much better than anything I had wished for in SRB2's menus before.

Now I only wish the main game had something this decent, oh my god.

...Is this even lua or a totally custom .exe??Looks amazing, damn!

Wow I never knew something like that would look so beautiful in SRB2, it would be awesome if something like that would be included in vanilla.

Dang, all of this looks awesome. I can't wait for a finished project with any of these.

Also... I'm kinda working on my own metroid sonic, as seen in this thread.

As you can see, morph ball mode is very unfinished, but I'm trying my hardest to get this ready for releases.

That looks really good chee!! :D The menu looks like it'll be a good foundation for your mod. How are you going to store the unlocked-ness of certain options, though? It might be possible to do it via emblems, but hmn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back