um...... look and post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's COLOSSAL NOW! (Just see the episode "Anthology of Interest 1")

And Multi sez:
SCREW APRIL FOOLS!! (Serioulsy. And I'm suprised you didn't make one here. One of the forums I was visiting, Kirby's Rainbow Resort, had all the posts (including mine) turned into n00b hell thats make Beavis and Butt-head look smart. If you wanna see it, just go to http://dynamic6.gamespy.com/~kirby/forum and see that mess for yourself. And they replaced April Fools with... oscar mayor weiner? Not to mention Sonic Bangventure had a pretty good rating there. Plus the site of said board got the Death Egg/Crazy Gadget/Cosmic Angel/Egg Utopia/Hang Castle/Cyber Track treatment (Read: It was flipped upside down. And all the mentioned zones had upside down flipping.)

I swear, whatever happened to simple gags like messing with people's heads? That's where the fun is.

Mystic said:
I swear, whatever happened to simple gags like messing with people's heads? That's where the fun is.

One that would fit your description would be the GameFAGs fools: glitched-up message boards.

And the worst April Fools awards would go to...

The Super Mario 128 Center (or whatever it was) and their horrible Mario Sunshine and MK:DD hoaxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back