STJR after SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet101 said:
SSNTAILS if you do make srb3 use it with doom 2 engine not doom 1 engine because doom 2 engine you can make maps and other stuff real easy. SSNTAILS if you make it with high system requirements then you will lose popularity because of the system requirements so let it use something like doom 2 engine or something...

Wut? Doom 1 and Doom 2 used the same engine.

SSNTAILS if you do make srb3 use it with doom 2 engine not doom 1 engine because doom 2 engine you can make maps and other stuff real easy.

SRB3 will never exist. It has been said (by some Admin/Mod but forgotten who).

I think it's understandable to have a tearful montage (using Sky Chase Zone's music of course) about the crazy times everyone's had taking part of developing and playing SRB2.

Isn't SRB3 being made by a few developers who want to continue the series using teh Cube 2 engine or something?

Isn't SRB3 being made by a few developers who want to continue the series using teh Cube 2 engine or something?

You mean this?

srb3.png
That's not an SRB3 game in development, that's me fooling around with SRB2's textures in Cube 2. Besides, we wouldn't even be allowed to even if we wanted to.

Oh no, I've seen that on Wadbase. I just heard it somewhere. Like a select team is working on it. Although, I thought Chisuun said it.

...shiny. If SRB2 looked like this, it would be even more awesome. But porting the game to another engine would probably require another five years, so...

Be so worth it though.

Five years of wasted time to dazzle a game? They might as well of done it from the start if they wanted better quality. But seeing as this game's focus is gameplay, I wouldn't even bother. They already awed us with the creativeness of the levels.

Last edited:
Unlike that TF2 map, mine doesn't have ugly bloom all over everything. I just have a few lightmaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back