RVZSKY 1, 2, and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make them bigger since they're backgrounds and not just skies. I bet if you look up in OpenGL mode with RVZSKY2, you see the volcano stuff repeating.

Cool that you're making skies though. More skies are definitely needed.

There actually already is an RVZ sky... although RVZ will probably not need a sky. You can sort of see what the RVZ sky looked like by playing "Nightlight Heights Zone" in Sonic : Project Mettrix - the palette is changed, with some other variations.

Why don't you add it back into the game? It could be of great use to wadmakers, what with how few skies are available.

Deep Sea won't have a sky. What would be the most helpful is if you made a lot of varied things. A few we REALLY need are:

Overcast
Sunset
Various sunny skies

Exactly, SSC. Just a lot of varied things would just be great. We need a nice selection of skies for level designers, since currently we have 3, basically. Sunny, cloudy, and night.

Speaking of which, we need a better night sky. The current one looks too much like the stage is in outer space, even the one without the Earth and Sun

You're too used to living in surburbia, Digiku. Out in the country, the night sky really does look like that. It's quite amazing, really.

Also, SSC, make sure your image tiles properly. Since these will probably be used in OGL, you can see up through the top of the image. By sunset, I just mean the reddish sky and clouds, not the sun, since adding the sun would could be quite complex. If you wanna make the sun and everything, go ahead, but those images are LARGE, if I recall.

god SRB2 sucks.

GFZSKY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back