Srb2 Event today and tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GKWX2

Hello Me Gkwx2 here We are gonna have a fun Netplay event today and tomorow It will be hosted in the room SRB2Fun Ask me ngg or a441 for help It will be soo fun we will chat about the episode of sonic X they show on saterday A straight netgaming Non Stop And rpgs , Dice rolling Scripts Wads More more more Just be there it Will be here When your there your Family :wink: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

And I'm starting to get annoyed. Fix your damn spelling. This is even worse on a forum, where there isn't exactly the time constraint of the other person talking.

Because it was requested: The n00b translation service returns!

Original text:
"Hello Me Gkwx2 here We are gonna have a fun Netplay event today and tomorow It will be hosted in the room SRB2Fun Ask me ngg or a441 for help It will be soo fun we will chat about the episode of sonic X they show on saterday A straight netgaming Non Stop And rpgs , Dice rolling Scripts Wads More more more Just be there it Will be here When your there your Family"

Fixed spelling:
Hello Me Gkwx2 here We are gonna have a fun Netplay event today and tomorrow It will be hosted in the room SRB2Fun Ask me ngg or a441 for help It will be so fun we will chat about the episode of sonic X they show on saturday A straight netgaming Non Stop And rpgs , Dice rolling Scripts Wads More more more Just be there it Will be here When your there your Family

Fixed grammar:
Hello, this is GKWX2. We are gonna have a fun netplay event today and tomorrow. It will be hosted in #srb2fun. Ask me, NGG or a441 for help. It will be so fun we will chat about the episode of Sonic X they show on Saturday. Netgaming non-stop, RPGs, dice-rolling scripts, wads and more.

(The last sentence does not appear to have any meaning whatsoever, as far as I can tell. At least I can't decipher what it's supposed to mean.)

The basic problem isn't just your spelling, it's the fact that your grammar is non-existant. English has rules that govern how sentences flow, and you aren't following any of them. It makes the post exceedingly painful to read for me, and I'm pretty good at deciphering nonsense posts. Hell, I can't even make out what you're saying in the last sentence there.

I was just practically amused by his paragraph XD;

And Mystic,
It will be so fun we will chat about the episode of Sonic X they show on Saturday. Netgaming non-stop, RPGs, dice-rolling scripts, wads and more.

It will be so much fun! We will chat about the episode of Sonic X they show on Saturday, netgame non-stop, role play, play some dice using scripts, do stuff with wads, and more!
That's the way I read it :E

And the last sentence?
Just be there it Will be here When your there your Family

Be there! We'll be sure to have the event. When you're there, you're family.

PWNT! *Shot*

Netplay 1 Event CANCELD

netplay 1 is canceldBecuz cought a virus and my pc tower WILL not come on justt this lil blinkign thing on the power led will not top blinking and the tower wil lnot come on sor

How did you post here in the forum, then?

It could be something wrong with the computer itself, not just a virus.
Take it to the shop and ask if something happened to the BIOS.

BOIS stands for Basic Input / Output System, and it's what the
computer uses to start itself up before giving control to the operating system
(say, Windows 98 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back