SRB2 Ports list (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask how the fixed compiled OpenGL EXE is coming? Just curious for netgames.
Edit: never mind, I just re-read a post that makes my question irrelevant.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with the PSP version? When I try to play SRB2 it says ''The game cannot be started. The data is damaged.''. And yes, I did put all the neccesary files in the SRB2 folder.

Is my old PSP Phat one capable? (BTW both my 1000 Phat and 3000 Slim have version 6.20)

And please, if someone brings up the custom firmware crap I'm gonna shoot myself.

I once tried to use CF and it gave the same ''data is corrupt'' message.

Last edited:
Ditto on the "custom firmware" stuff. Also, I have all the required files installed. (I even downloaded straight from the download page.) The PBP is named "EBOOT.pbp". It is saved in "PSP/GAME/SRB2". I am trying to put this on a PSP-1000 AND a PSP-3000; it works on neither. When I start the game, all I get is "This game cannot be started. The data is corrupted." And if it helps, I have firmware version 6.20. This is the second time I've tried and I'm a little frustrated. Any ideas?

EDIT: And will someone please explain what "homebrew compatable" is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, ditto. Is "homebrew compatable" the same as "custom firmware"?

Sorry if I'm being annoying or lazy but could you be a little bit more specific about which firmware I need? I think I recall someone talking about version five point something earlier.
EDIT: Until then, I'll look by myself...
EDIT 2: P.S. The "Let me Google that for you" is a nice touch, lol

There does seem to be a problem with SRB2 on Win7.
When I play it the screen flickers in white and there is a black bar covering the
bottom half of the screen.

Um, what about me? I repeat my question: which specific firmware do I need to run SRB2 on my PSP?

Alright, thanks. You get a cookie. =)
EDIT: I'm just a little disappointed though...I have version 6.20 and need a Pandora...I'm cheap (lol) , I wanted it to be free. It's not possible to make SRB2PSP for official firmware, is it? I don't suppose it is.... :(
Oh well, there's always SRB2PC, lol

Well, no matter what I do...

ptskrn003.png

I get this error. I have no idea what the problem is. I have r_opengl.dll, and I used both the launcher and a bat file to run it in OGL with the -console and -doom perimeters active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back