Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
nosuperamyah7.gif

Alright, alright. But she can do it with the Super Emeralds like Tails can! :D *finally killed*

Unfortunately, that can't happen in SRB2 and never will unless someone's able to code that.

Dr.Pepper said:
SDAT format, I think.
this might help.

The problem is though, (from what I've read in the link you posted) the SDATs can only be converted into midi, D: so the audio samples we're looking for can't be the SDAT files.

PM me the sounds once they are midis. I think I have a program that could help...

We're only trying to extract sounds of Blaze spindashing and jumping, so how can a sound effect be recorded in midi format? *shot* The SDAT files are obviously music files, so we'll have to look elsewhere in the rom for sounds. D: I can't get any of those command-line based tools to work on Vista anyway...
I've been thinking, that maybe long after Cream and Amy are done, I might remake this Blaze WAD. The current one isn't completely accurate and I'm tired of all of those black lines, I can do better than that with the 1.09 palette. Maybe something like this would be better?
PLAYA1a.png

Btw, this happened when I tried to play as Blaze in Morph's level pack. XD I should change the slot that the soc's using while remaking the WAD.
srb20022-2.png

The only problem is your blaze.wad replace a few of my save files IT tured my tails doll save into blaze and altered my sms' super form's colors

It's not the WAD's fault. If you don't reload your WADs in the exact same way and order as you did when the save was first created, it will mess up your save file. The same thing happened to me when I was playing in the Mystic Realm as Paper Mario 9 months ago.
I think I'll use this pointless bump for something...
I was considering changing Blaze again after I finished Amy, but SRB2's current palette just doesn't have the colors I need, I only made it look worse. Here's what I managed to do before I gave up on the idea...
PLAYA1a-2.png
PLAYA2A8-2.png
PLAYA3A7-2.png
PLAYA4A6-2.png
PLAYA5.png

No need to remake her, leave her be. There are other characters you could make that would probably be more worth your time. Try making a character that hasn't been done yet.

That inverted avitar...it creeps me out...
Anyway, I already made it clear in my last post in this topic that I wasn't going to change Blaze again anytime soon, just so you guys know, other character WADs and projects need my attention more anyway. I might use those standing sprites later on to make a Blaze Rider or use them to recolor her into the 1.1 palette, but that's about it.

I'll Begin said:
S0Lthecat said:
four words: add a flaming ring toss
That was five words. A is a word.

Besides, use grammar, don't use coloured text, and don't use the same avatar as Dr. Pepper.
He/she must suffer the same level of stupidity as Phil in Hercules.
Phil in Kingdom Hearts 2 said:
Kid, I've got 2 words of advice for you: ATTACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back