Need Help with lua scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to explain what you're having trouble with? Kinda useful if we want to help with your character project.

I would like to make Sonic.exe character if I can, but if know that character from original game. But he is invincible so I would like to make script for that character. I know it would be a little bit cheating...

So I want him to be invincible, but he could be hurt without losing rings and falling to holes which kills you instantly should work on him normally.

Thx for answering Sapheros ;)

You should probably start by reading up about Lua on the SRB2 Wiki. In general, looking on the Wiki for a solution to your problem is likely to get you a faster and more complete response than what you'll get by asking on the MB straight away, and you can always ask here afterwards if it turns out the Wiki doesn't have the information you're looking for.

I think I will start with character himself than I will add some more spice to it. But I'm good in graphics though. Can I use sprites from Google pictures if I will give a credit to author?

I think I will start with character himself than I will add some more spice to it. But I'm good in graphics though. Can I use sprites from Google pictures if I will give a credit to author?
Actual permission is required, not just credit. Proof of this permission will be needed at time of submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back