Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

@BW That word is often used on IGN for scores under 5/10
So they did say decent, they mainly killed the game because of the werehog.(Which the werehog part was made by Sonic Team)

Also lol that I brought Dimps up. This is Sumo Digital, they never make bad racing games. :P

Autosaver said:

@BW That word is often used on IGN for scores under 5/10
No, that's the word used for scores that ARE 5/10.

So they did say decent, they mainly killed the game because of the werehog.(Which the werehog part was made by Sonic Team)
I said:
Yeah, and the 360/PS3 version was rated lower. I don't think your point stands.
By which I mean, don't use a critic's words to cite your words. I've listened to enough Sonic fans to understand that the 360/PS3 is better than the Wii version. So, I don't think critics are reliable sources of game information.

I still can't believe some people start to complain without even playing the game, i mean its stupid to complain of something that hasnt been released yet. Just because Sonic Drift wasnt that good doesnt mean this one will be the same thing.

In My opinion i think this Tittle will be an awesome game, who knows, we may find some good levels in this game.

that screen shot looks like the first stage in sonic heroes. And I could of sworn the the wherehog stages in unleashed were made by sonic team and the day time ones were made by Dimps.

I'm with Mystic on this one, sucks until proven otherwise. Unless that hill that Sonic is <strike>running</strike> driving down suddenly curves upwards, I will always have this viewpoint on new games.

Blue Warrior said:
Autosaver said:
You do know that the game was actually rated decent(7/10)

IGN is not credible anymore. Do your research instead of taking one score. Plus the don't forget that two versions were reviewed by different people so they have different opinions.

As for THIS game, I think it's a silly idea but it might not be too bad in the end. At least on the Xbox and PS3 anyway. I just hope the Wii or DS versions retain online mode.

I'll Begin said:
Blue Warrior said:
Autosaver said:
You do know that the game was actually rated decent(7/10)

IGN is not credible anymore. Do your research instead of taking one score. Plus the don't forget that two versions were reviewed by different people so they have different opinions.

As for THIS game, I think it's a silly idea but it might not be too bad in the end. At least on the Xbox and PS3 anyway. I just hope the Wii or DS versions retain online mode.

I didn't just take 1 score, I looked at all reviewers scores and its around 66%(Decent I guess) And BW thats what I meant lol. Since SC got 5/10

My point isn't just "Dimps" (Which I previously said) Dimps made a 3-D game that they never experienced before, usually 1st try has flaws.

But Sumo made (Pretty good) racing games their whole career, just because its "Sonic" wouldn't make it a bad game.

Look, it's A sonic game, therefore at the moment most people think it sucks. I am indifferent about it, but there's really no damn point in arguing about the scores or anything. It doesn't matter who made this game, people aren't going to change what they think of it.
So, stop arguing. Seriously, it doesn't matter what other people think of it. You have you judgments and they have theirs.

Just, calm THE FUCK down autosaver. Nobody is going to change their minds.

Be sure that if IGN rates this game under 5, i´ll be the first one in making a complaint topic about it.

Jellybones69 said:
Look, it's A sonic game, therefore at the moment most people think it sucks. I am indifferent about it, but there's really no damn point in arguing about the scores or anything. It doesn't matter who made this game, people aren't going to change what they think of it.
So, stop arguing. Seriously, it doesn't matter what other people think of it. You have you judgments and they have theirs.

Just, calm THE FUCK down autosaver. Nobody is going to change their minds.

Unneeded curse words...yes? Though, I see Sonic Team ruined the Sonic franchise to make everyone think "its a sonic game, oh no!"

It doesn't matter who made this game
It actually does, the character has nothing to do with how bad the games going to be.

but there's really no damn point in arguing about the scores or anything.

I agree

people aren't going to change what they think of it
They will if they see a valid point. :P

Nonoke made a really good post that I'd like you guys to see in that topic. (Last page)

The previous argument will be broken if its announced if its by Sonic Team.
Seriously, its a car. It doesn't matter!

Autosaver said:
Unneeded curse words...yes? Though, I see Sonic Team ruined the Sonic franchise to make everyone think "its a sonic game, oh no!"

Eh... Sonic Team really didn´t ruin the Sonic franchise, it´s just the low mental co-efficent of people, the franchise is not ruined, try mentioning more than 5 OMG AWFULLLL GAEMZ! that have been made after Sonic Adventure 2.

And...

Bigboi said:
Blue Warrior said:
Yeah, and the 360/PS3 version was rated lower.

Which is absolutely **** nuts.

That curse was unnecesary.

Bigboi said:
Jesus ****, man. Calm down. And you might want to not evade the curse filter. I mean, I understand that criticism is arriving way too soon, but still.

I doubt someone would ever calm down with more swearing.

Bigboi said:
Sonnarkku said:
Be sure that if IGN rates this game under 5, i´ll be the first one in making a complaint topic about it.

Well, that's **** retarded.

It´s a new cursing record! Won´t give you a trophy for that.

Bigboi said:
**** retarded.
I love when people describe themselves with 2 words.

That berating of Bigboi was unnecessary.
I doubt anyone would calm down with more berating.
It's a new berating record! Won't give you a trophy for that.
I hate how people neglect to read the rules.

If you didn't get the point from that message, Sonarkku, you should know better than to flame someone for swearing, when there is a perfectly functional option in the accounts menu to enable a curse filter, so you wouldn't have to see any of it. Please think twice about that before you do it again, 'mmkay?

It's our job to correct people, not yours.

Well, he obviously didn't understand my point. If you complain about a 5/10 or below review before even doing as much as playing the game yourself, you're not exactly the brightest person in the world. And what if the game actually DOES deserve that score, in your opinion?

As for the somewhat excessive swearing, I was mainly conveying a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back