MAJOR UPDATE TO THE MASTER QUEST!!! update

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you all know I got help on the 'new' final cutscene and last map for this and secrets are included don't use XWE to spoil it either. Due to the fact of being told to get off the computer at certain times, the next days I went back and finished it. Now then...

Woo there it is. There it is folks, Screenshots, or whatever. (quoted from julain1000 on youtube)

If your using JTE, I really think you should use bots as Knux would be in the first storyline.
srb20165.png

Um.... what crystals? and eggman destroyed gfc. He must have some issues =/
srb20166.png

Looks like the gangs all here (you should add shadow wad after the 6th level if using JTE, and add foxbot, or your riding solo man.
srb20167.png

Sonic: this looks like eggmans doomship...
srb20170.png

Sonic: um... this could take longer that I thought....
srb20172.png

Sonic: Make that an hour or so...
Knuckles: aw man.. my favorite show comes on in an hour... =(
srb20173.png

And woo there it is. There it is folks a download link.
(quoted from julain1000 on youtube)

MIRROR1: Savefile.com : http://www.savefile.com/files/1008676
(the wad is spacey because it contains all the music that goes with it)

Woo there it is. There it is folks, enjoy playing it, without cheating, or XWE, or whatever.
(quoted from julain1000 on youtube)

I will add the archives soon...

UPDATE: The real final cutscene has been added but the zone is not complete yet though. Its a sneak preview. If this is a spoiler to you please tell me.
Have a nice day. :pSendspace

Do you have to add the bots for this?, I'll have a look at this, and see if it's good.

*downloads*

"Um.... what crystals? and eggman destroyed gfc. He must have some issues =/ "
Green flower.. cones?

hi

Hi, when I was using JTE by jason the echidna... Why there are no tailsbot,shadowbot,knucklesbot and many more?
ps: tell me how to add bots.

ss64 what... do you mean like use the jte first then add scr_masters.wad?

Re: hi

mariokart said:
Hi, when I was using JTE by jason the echidna... Why there are no tailsbot,shadowbot,knucklesbot and many more?
ps: tell me how to add bots.

ss64 what... do you mean like use the jte first then add scr_masters.wad?

addbot <name of char>

Amazing! I enjoyed that very much, i was kind of sad after I beat it, like, "Aw, poo! it's over? And I was having so much fun..."

Hey, but in all seriousness....great job
9/10

Very Good

Very Good!
This mod is realy cool!
Are you gonna make more levels for this?

How many secreats there is?

Well, unlike your previous mod, this actually has some potential. Some suggestions:

1. Visit this link: Level Design 101
2. Use the information within to clean up your Doomship map.
3. Make more non-bossfight levels. They are extremely repetitive.
4. Fix the grammar and spelling mistakes in your cutscenes, also the word wrapping on one extends off the screen, that needs fixing as well.
5. Remove the engine thrust from your shadow bosses. (I know nothing about SOCcing, so don't ask me how. Ask someone else.)

*EDIT* I forgot, you can script the bots to automatically appear in JTE instead of making the player do it him/herself. That would make things easier if you want to include them in your "storyline."

This really needs to follow the level designing 101 outlines.

You should not have any level cramped, or have one level with all the emeralds for example.

Try to work on one good level first. Do not start off trying to make a mod unless you have some experience with levels.

Pathetic by what people have reviewed this as.

Use the skills the better mappers do, like me.

That's why my levels were actually pretty decent.

*Raises hand* I have one question, why do some of the custscenes say Super Sonic 64 when his name is just Sonic? Oh, and pretty good by the way.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
*Raises hand* I have one question, why do some of the custscenes say Super Sonic 64 when his name is just Sonic? Oh, and pretty good by the way.
Because that's supposed to be Super Sonic 64, the creator of the mod.

This is pretty nice! a little cramped though......

Kaysakado said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Because that's supposed to be Super Sonic 64, the creator of the mod.
But it's just Sonic. Whatever, pretty nice but you should think about using another texture for Eggman's Battleship.

This was 'ok'...

But also what everyone else said,

Cramped, Too much usage of the 'Shadow Bosses', Missing Death Pits, and Emeralds at the first stage.

Once you read Level Design 101, i'm sure you'll make very unique levels.

When fighting shadow in his "super" form, if you try to use the homing attack, it equals instant death. Please don't have homing on in that stage.

Chaos said:
Pathetic by what people have reviewed this as.

Use the skills the better mappers do, like me.

That's why my levels were actually pretty decent.

I never said his mod was good. I simply said that it was better than what he did before and actually has an ounce of potential...

This mod is very hard, and you have to have the patience of saint to complete it (I would post some screen shots if I knew how.)

The final shadow boss is nearly impossible due to the untouchable hyper crystals AND no rings. Also, the level after that, the platforming is terrible, but if you fall on the right spot, you stand on thin air, you don't fall into a death pit, take a step, you die.

If you couldn't save, i'd go crazy playing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back