Upside down?

Mr. Stone

Hey there, I am creating a new level, and I noticed this.

https://ibb.co/hY19cQZ

Does anyone know how to fix the rings, and make the box and springs on the pillars, not on the ceiling?

If it doesn't belong here, I am sorry for that, I am new here...

You must of selected the Flip effect on the rings.

Just click on the ring and uncheck the Flip box

Srb2 Doom builder? Oof. I forgot what that looks like.

I'd recommend upgrading to Zone builder. Way more srb2 friendly :)

SRB2 removed Doom's difficulty levels and uses those flags for other things. Bit 2 (Flip) is the normal difficulty flag in vanilla Doom. Uncheck that and the objects will appear on the ground.

Srb2 Doom builder? Oof. I forgot what that looks like.

I'd recommend upgrading to Zone builder. Way more srb2 friendly :)

Not sure how is that going to help, when he's making a map for 2.0/XSRB2, based on PNG metadata, I assume that's his map in the screenshot. There's no Zone Builder config for that

I mean, 2.1 is just 2.0 with more stuff. You can make do pretty well if you just avoid a handful of fancy linedef and object types, including zoom tubes.

I think the bigger problem is XSRB2 stuff not being called out in the config.

I thought that monitor looked awfully outdated...

Good luck to you with your map and as toaster said, you can indeed get pretty far without fancy linedefs. Although, some of the object types are different now such as upside-down springs having been removed in favor of the gravity flip flag.

Last edited:
SRB2 removed Doom's difficulty levels and uses those flags for other things. Bit 2 (Flip) is the normal difficulty flag in vanilla Doom. Uncheck that and the objects will appear on the ground.

I unchecked everything and nothing, still in the air and upside down. :/

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back