ShufflarB2 (Bigass mod), Final Version (56k die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with timeofday

How do you get the timeofday thing to work? is it a command or something? Cause it is always day time even at midnight >_>

Timeofday is a variable for the level header and must be put into whatever level you want to have that effect.

Basically, go to your level header and put timeofday = 1.

No, if you host an MS netgame with it the SRB2 police will show up at your house and take you awaaaay!

The actual answer is yes, I can't imagine any possible reason why it wouldn't be allowed.

Draykon said:
No, if you host an MS netgame with it the SRB2 police will show up at your house and take you awaaaay!

The actual answer is yes, I can't imagine any possible reason why it wouldn't be allowed.

That was really mean, You never should do that to someone.

Re: ...

Retro SS said:
Draykon said:

That was really mean, You never should do that to someone.

For some reason your quote tags aren't working even though they are correct. Did you check Disable HTML in this post? I think that might be it, if it is, uncheck that.

On topic, it wasn't really mean. He was just joking.

There's no EXE mod banned from MS. On the other hand, if it's a hacked version, yes.

What's banned from MS is any server opened for Hang Out or Roleplaying. Servers are supposed to be played, not to waste time. And SaCity is banned because it's a Hang Out/Roleplay map. Some "players" like keeping 20 or 30 minutes chatting and wasting time there.

I think the best thing about this is, by far, time of day. It will be good for series and movies (If your into that kinda thing)

Well, good work. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back