The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, guess after all these years it's about time I posted a picture of myself on here:
portrait__id__by_claw_the_wolf-d65snej.png

kitteh_spotted__by_claw_the_wolf-d6vesnm.jpg

It's been 5 years since my previous photo. Since my real eye color changes from blue to green and back every month or so, I'll just use this shot of me with my Mangekyou Sharingan active. Sorry about the close-up if it's awkward... I have to be that close to tell my $2 webcam to take a still.

DBy0iQT.png

1453435_701541819858130_2060133742_n.jpg

Hope this isn't "gravedigging" as some places call it.
Dats me with my long hair, by the way. Which I need to grow back. x_x

full.jpg
It saddens me to not see any other cyclops here on all my years on these boards.

EDIT: WOW what the actual fuck, I come back looking for this picture and it transformed into a picture of Sonic's dad, how is that even possible

Last edited:
Doesn't cares if i'm 14? In 5 months I'll have 15 :P. Then If i'm allowed, gonna post a pic of me playing Srb2 totally Md2'ed with 2 Fps and with my crappy school Pc.
Also leaved a message 3 months ago requesting to change my name to VBlitz546, i don't like long names anymore :D.

Last edited:
This picture is now so outdated I feel the need to remove it.

Last edited:
This thread is not for photoshopping your picture badly. Don't post stupid shit here.

First of all, it's ms paint. I just grabbed my chatango avatar and posted it here. Please don't insult my photoshop skills by thinking that's even remotely photoshop. Second of all, why is it necessary to reply so aggressively like that? 98% of the pic is actually me. I'd say "stupid shit" would more so be something like me pasting my face on a foreign object or some shit. But whatever, here you go. Jesus Christ, I didn't know it was that crucial. I truly apologize. Didn't know I was breaking rules. But anyways...
fuzI185h.jpg

I responded that strongly because I know what the topic turns into if I didn't. People posting stupid pictures they edited to try to be funny, which defeats the entire purpose of the thread to begin with. Since it's very hard to stop such stupid trends once they get going, I'd have to lock the topic to stop it after it went that direction, which would be unfortunate considering how old this thread is.

Last edited:
Well Mystic Senpai, I wasn't trying to start a photo editing revolution by posting my one eyed self lol. Like I said, I just grabbed it off my chatango profile because it was convenient, didn't edit the pic solely for this thread. Plus, with as spaced out the activity in this particular thread is, that'd kind of be amazing if a bunch of people simultaneous got the vigor to expend the effort to goofily edit their pics for the sake of this one thread haha. But I guess you have more experience with the degeneration of threads than me, so *extends arm out in handshake as a gesture of peace* truce? (Please note if I do not receive a reply in confirmation of truce i will be forced to promptly commit hari kiri)
EDIT: (also I'll play the race card before doing so and nobody wants that)

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Oh well, since I'm already here, behold and gaze upon my image
9Ycgg3G.jpg

e5Ourdg.jpg

le8r8eN.jpg
driving selfie I took on the road before getting involved in a fatal collision that killed everybody due to distracted driving. Everybody. Don't handheld device and drive

Last edited:
I'm doing a terrible deed and I am bumping a five month old thread. Someone shoot me!

At least you get a picture of me looking like ricesnot's Therapist.

vfNFeR8.jpg

I think I pulled it off okay. Also I cut my finger with a meat slicer earlier that week so that's what's with the bandage.

Well since it's been about a week since Smash has been released, I guess I can show picture off.
d4D27.jpg

I'm on the right holding the Smash Belt that people got at midnight release for Smash and Pokemon. It was really fun and I'm glad I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back