Yet Another 2.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened is that until a while ago, there were bugs in SRB2 that prevented netplay from working correctly. The dev team thought that these bugs had something to do with the netcode, and that's what Mystic meant when he said they needed to fix the netcode before 2.1 can be released. As it turns, it wasn't actually the netcode that was broken, but other things. Either way, these bugs are fixed now, so that's not what's holding up 2.1 anymore.

Oh. Sweet!

So the main thing that needs to be done is fixing the Brakk Eggman fight...Well, good luck to the devs on finishing that. ;) I'm looking forward to the results.

And finishing Eggcalibur. (Still can't get that image of the rusty ruins boss out of my head when I read that name)

Sorry if this was already answered, but will the Score Attack emblem stay as the kanji simbol or will it be changed to something else?

Sorry if this was already answered, but will the Score Attack emblem stay as the kanji simbol or will it be changed to something else?

犬夜叉;734033 said:
embl2.png

God you guys. Can we drop the emblem shit already? You realize there's 6 other screenshots worth of stuff nobody's talked about right?

so that's not what's holding up 2.1 anymore.

ssssso then what IS holding up 2.1? From what I've been reading, there's no bugs, the netcode seems to work, and ((maybe I'm reading this wrong)) all things in the update are completed. Maybe I'm just missing something or...?

ssssso then what IS holding up 2.1? From what I've been reading, there's no bugs, the netcode seems to work, and ((maybe I'm reading this wrong)) all things in the update are completed. Maybe I'm just missing something or...?

As far as I'm informed, the most significant work that still needs to be done is finishing Eggscalibur and the makeover of Brak Eggman.

I think that's what you missed out.

Last edited:
Speaking of the emblems, will we be able to scroll down to see all the levels in which we have collected them? Not sure if it's the game or just my version, but I just noticed that ERZ2 gets chipped off when trying to view emblems.

Speaking of the emblems, will we be able to scroll down to see all the levels in which we have collected them? Not sure if it's the game or just my version, but I just noticed that ERZ2 gets chipped off when trying to view emblems.
You can already view the ERZ2 emblems in 2.0 by pressing enter.

What is this.

The page system in 2.0 for the emblem display has been replaced with scrolling in 2.1.

You can explain what that means, I want to know more about this because I am very interested.

You can explain what that means, I want to know more about this because I am very interested.

You scroll down the page to see other level emblem info that can't be seen normally due to the size of the page/screen.

Unless you're talking about coding, or something like that.

You scroll down the page to see other level emblem info that can't be seen normally due to the size of the page/screen.

Unless you're talking about coding, or something like that.

Thanks for clearing the doubt, I appreciate it.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Just pretend the arrows are in the screenshot being discussed:

arrows.png

Make sense now?

Also, add the mouse to move the scroll bar and select options with the mouse.

s116hy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back