1.094 help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFireTheHedgeHo

The Uncontrollable Flame
Hey.
Ive recently been playing 1.094 a lot and cant help to wonder...
Do I have to unlock homing attack and lightdash? Because whenever I put
"lightdash 1" or "homing 1" its still remains off.

I also got fed up with the game (so many secrets, so little playing time) and tried to look for a save file.... but that didn't work out too well.

Your help is appreciated!
thank you.

If I remember right I believe cheats have to be enabled in order for you to use them. I'm also pretty sure it only works on multiplayer games.

Oh, that's right. Cheats are automatically enabled in multiplayer mode in 1.09.4... *Haven't touched that version since 2.0's release* I tried using some of the cheat commands in single player and it says "You have not earned this yet"... I would assume you would have to play through single player to get that privilege.

Oh, it does? It doesn't affect to mods that can somehow allow it, right? I'm SURE you could lightdash and stuff in Thompson's SRB2360 mod, and it would still save.

Oh, it does? It doesn't affect to mods that can somehow allow it, right? I'm SURE you could lightdash and stuff in Thompson's SRB2360 mod, and it would still save.

The reason I ask this is because I downloaded srb2unleashed and well for one part.....you need the homing attack...

For SRB2Unleashed you need to use SRB2CB (community build) because it adds stuff like running on water, etc.

To use light dash and homing attack in the old versions, you must not be in single player and put in console "Homing on" and "light dash on" It is not 1 or 2. You could do them in regular old srb2. Don't mind me if you found out already.

Yes, I figured that was what I had to do, but im playing it in SP to unlock things and I don't wanna ruin it with multi-player. I wouldn't really unlock anything, and if I put a wad that can homing Thok it wouldn't record statistics.
I guess ill TRY cine blast.
Also am I a noob for not knowing what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back