About the pink skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

Seriously, how did you override the skin? Or even better, how do you return it back to normality? I mean, Hannyness screwed up the skin code of her forum (see my sig :P), and now the skin is fixed, but maybe I find out the way to fix this...

All of the themes have values for the colors, so whoever just made all the values for all the themes the same

BlueZero4 said:
All of the themes have values for the colors, so whoever just made all the values for all the themes the same
Honestly editing the PHP code is a lot easier than editing each theme individually >_> Anyways, the problem in Hannyness's forum is that basically it's overriding the skin like the pink one does here. Just she couldn't revert it :/

Just a quick note about the skin, it's alot better looking than our old "morning" skin. Any chance we could keep it like we did with Magma?

Maybe. I also want to see if we could keep the pictures and stuff that has to do with the theme as well if possible. I will try to find that out sometime in the near future, I guess.

Sik said:
Seriously, how did you override the skin? Or even better, how do you return it back to normality? I mean, Hannyness screwed up the skin code of her forum (see my sig :P), and now the skin is fixed, but maybe I find out the way to fix this...

Edit: This is for phpBB2, I have no idea how to do it in IPB 1.3, sorry.

Go into the ACP and under the "general admin" section, click on "Configuration". In there, under "default style", you change it to what the default style will be when either a guest or a member logs in and then you change this setting:

Override user style
Replaces users style with the default

To "yes". To restore the original settings, you change it to no and set the theme back to what it was before you changed it. Then your setting for whatever theme that you had selected in your profile will be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back