level screenies..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwo

its been since dec-15 04' , and not even the ver. 1.09 has ceased to appear, and no updates on the site have been done much since, and
so I thought we could see some images of proof that levels are being done, the game is being polished crisp with music, and many other things are being done, 1.09 wont be the final, but it wont be any longer after it that 1.1 is realesed, so i'm pleading blank faced in curiosity what has been finished!
~dwo (a new post record, w00t :D )

Oh trust me, it's being done. I have my own leaked version, which sucks, but its there. They are working on it, no doubt. (It's just taking massive amounts of time.)

srb2slopes.jpg

There.

dwo said:
images of proof that levels are being done, the game is being polished crisp with music, and many other things are being done

How can you post a screenshot of music?

SSNTails said:
dwo said:
images of proof that levels are being done, the game is being polished crisp with music, and many other things are being done

How can you post a screenshot of music?

easy,get a music program that makes sheets of music and take it there :lol:

Someone still needs a new avatar. I need to be a Admin here...

You have a better chance of winning $10,000 in some competition thing.

Edit: Anywho. That picture rocks... will we have Loop de Loops too? ;_;

It looks like you could make a loop but you probably would not be able to go around it unless the coding master SSNTail's has made a advanced directional movement system.

i'm not even talking about music, just plain screenshots, and, yes, i've seen that one image before, shadow hog.. thanks, anyway :o

I'd tell you guys the insane amount of changes 1.09 contains over 1.08 , but then I'd have to kill you, and my cleaver is starting to get a little rusty...

That is a test WAD that contains a bunch of blocks we needed easy access to to test. For instance, the block just above the red one is quicksand, and the one above that is bouncy.

It's not an actual stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back