Where do I upload my wad, exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused is to where I should put my wad. I'm uploading a level mod and I don't know where exactly where I should put it. I know that I'm supposed to put it in the submissions, but I don't know where to put it next. I know this sounds dumb, but I really don't know where to exactly upload this. Got any solutions?

There's no next step after uploading your level to Submissions. Once you have read the Submission Guidelines and uploaded your level and pictures/GIFs, you're all set! A judge will review your level to make sure it follows the guidelines and does not plagiarize, and then they will move your thread into Releases where it can be downloaded and played by public users.

I'm still confused, and I got some questions. The reason why I'm telling you this is because I don't want to get banned or get bashed on.

So do I go to submissions > Post a new thread > Make my thread > and that's it? I don't know if you have to do that because I could get banned.

Does it have to show in the submissions tab, or am I just doing it wrong? How do I exactly post it without doing it wrong?

Thanks.

That's it really. After it get's accepted your addon will be moved into the appropriate section of releases

Does it have to show in the submissions tab, or am I just doing it wrong? How do I exactly post it without doing it wrong?

Your thread will show up in the Submissions forum—only you and the judges (and presumably everyone with roles superior to Judge) will be able to see it, however. You do not need to worry about getting banned; even if you were to somehow post it in the wrong place, the worst that can happen is your file gets removed, your thread is locked and a moderator will direct you to the Submissions forum, as happened here. (Usually bans for non-malicious reasons are extremely temporary anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back