Out of school? Do you want to be out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Are you out of school or your getting out soon?

Me, I'm getting out June 19th.

Am I glad to get out? A little and sometimes no.

Why, because over the sumer I will be bored. No one to talk to and nothing to do. The no is because kids at school are so annoying and I get headaches every 1 or 2 times a week.

Earuto said:
kids at school are so annoying and I get headaches every 1 or 2 times a week.
Thats why I'm home schooled. Well I'm sort of out. I have to do math and reports over the summer. (What a pain.)

I'm out already.
It's totally lame that the weather here is terrible in the warm seasons. We get tornadoes, thunderstorms, and other heat-related weather problems.

I get out in 11 1/2 days.
and i have 5 projects to do in those days.
I WILL be glad to get out because no moar homework or projects :)

I'm not sure how I feel about leaving school.

lulz geeky pro/con list:

Pros:
No Homework
Lots of time to be lazy
I'm nowhere near the annoying people at school

Cons:
Out of contact with all of my friends for approx. 2 months
I'ma get bored (This counts as 9000 for the lulz)

In a month I've got 2 weeks off. I've also got a 3-day weekend this week, because the queen just randomly decided to have her birthday next monday.

I'm out already. I'm not sure if I want to be out either. I'll have more time for my projects, but I won't see my friends as often. During the beginning of this year my social life exploded out of nowhere cuz I didn't really have a social life until recently.
EDIT: Karuno, my summers are the same way.
SSN, don't chiropractors fix your bone structure?

I get out on the 13th, but there are two exams of my choice I need to write. Exam week is between the 16th and the 20th. I have no social life other than here, so summer's not really going to impact me that much.

My school year ends June 12th. Exams start tomorrow, so that's a part that reminds me that school is almost over. Also, I'm actually not that glad that school's ending, because some of my friends are moving to the US in the summer, and I'll basically have nothing to do, except play games all summer.

Today was my school's last day of finals. And since, y'know, giving people an extra day to sign yearbooks or something is pointless, we're out for summer.

At the moment, I'm looking forwards to having more time to develop awesome stuff for SRB2, as well as my birthday on the 18th. Harvest Moon DS should be a lot of fun...

Want to be out? No, I don't. I want to FINISH my education at high school as soon as possible, so I can go to college and move on to better things. It'd be a lot better without these huge breaks in random places (and no weekends off), but whatever; no sense complaining. Still, I can always look forward to traveling this summer...

Me? I totally wanna be out of school. You don't get and education at my school, you get into fights everyday and struggle to survive. But lucky for me I only have 2 days left before I'm out and the kids in my school have just gotten more insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back