Wierdest thing ever,that happend to me!

Is this supposed to happen?(Read first please)

• Yes,it's supposed to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know if it is or not.

• No,it's not supposed to happen.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryeres

It's scary!Ok i added the wad file fearthesonic.wad then i added Srb2-playah.wad next i added SMS.wad and i went to single player mode.I played a few levels then i saw these green sonics(like Srb2-Playah!) and i turned super.Then they came near me and they got attacked by me.
Then they started throwing lots of rings at me!It's so scary,they're like shadow clone bosses,because they like,apear at places where bosses would be.Is this supposed to happen?

Seems sooooo fake.

Basically no mod is smart enough for random Sonics to do that.

You were either playing JTE and added bots without knowing, or lying.

Chaos, it could've been some simple SOC mixing, yeesh. Sometimes when you combine SOCs, unexplainable things like that happen.

Apparently fearthesonic.wad does it, of course, I never actually payed any attention to the name of the wad he/she specified. Oops.

Edit: Instead of double posting every time someone posts, try using the EDIT button.

Segmint said:
Chaos, it could've been some simple SOC mixing, yeesh. Sometimes when you combine SOCs, unexplainable things like that happen.
Yeah, lots of SOCs uses the same slots for things and states, that's the problem... :P
Anyways, that "weirdest thing ever on SRB2" sounds a little fake :\

I guess this topic was for no reason,it's just because I mixed too many wads up.Sorry you don't need to chat here anymore,i guess.....Go ahead,you can leave now.

First of all, this isn't a chat room, so you aren't "chatting". Second of all, it's not because you mixed up too many wads, it's because you used FEARTHESONIC.WAD, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back