What I dont get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autosaver

How come in the story, Its said that greenflower city turns into a pile of ash. But when you enter greenflower zone. Its perfectly good and the flowers are still alive. Shouldnt the flowers be ash? Nothing really seems destroyed.

Because it's the mandatory first level paradise. All Sonic games had it. Save SA2.

I don't see a city in Greenflower, do you?

Question answered.

Besides, if you watch the old intro on April Fools, he just vaporizes the town in a very G-rated way.

SSNTails said:
I don't see a city in Greenflower, do you?

Question answered.

Besides, if you watch the old intro on April Fools, he just vaporizes the town in a very G-rated way.

I see flowers tho.

Flower Town is! Add Flower Town to SRB2 ASAP plz

It is an amusing gap of logic, though. I thought about it, once... then proceeded to not care. But, you know, it's up there with why Sonic can't breathe underwater, but can breathe just fine in outer space.

srb20011.png

It has begun.

No, no it hasn't

Did you cheap out on the back flowers? You could have added another row to make it look cooler.

There are no Emeralds in Emerald Coast, but all 7 in Emerald Hill.

And my explanation for Greenflower Zone is that Greenflower Zone is just PAST the ruins of Greenflower City. Where Dark City could be set, i.e. Eggman rebuilds Greenflower City into his "evil city place".

Clearly Eggman used a reverse neutron bomb. A weapon incapable of destroying organic matter. He blew up the city, but none of the plants.

Well..this might be in all the sonic games..but I don't understand how Sonic loses the emeralds every time he goes to fight eggman. I can understand getting them in sonic 1, and him being ambushed in sonic 3..but other than that, how does he loose them so often?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back