Wii U: The Wonderful 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueTenguMan

Been working. . .
tumblr_mabo6oSWTJ1qfsgq1o1_1280.jpg

Wikipedia said:
The Wonderful 101 (formerly known as Project P-100) is a "mass-hero action" video game being developed by Platinum Games and published by Nintendo for the Wii U. The game is being directed by Hideki Kamiya and produced by Atsushi Inaba and is set to release during the Wii U's launch window (which lasts from the console's launch until the end of March 2013) in North America and Japan. However, it will not be released in Europe until sometime after this period.

The gameplay revolves around the player controlling a large group of superheroes to fight off an alien invasion threatening the city. By using the Wii U GamePad, players can command the superheroes to combine into various forms, such as a large fist, a giant sword or a protective gelatinous flan. These forms can be used to fight off enemies or interact with the environment. The GamePad can also be used to see areas unviewable on the main screen. It also combines gameplay elements similar to Pikmin.

Trailer

Have to say I'm very interested in playing this once I get my hands on a Wii U. For the most part the gameplay itself appealed to me a lot, like a super hero action packed version of Pikmin. Anyway, discuss :p

If anything is a system seller, this definitely is it for me. I just like how this game is turning out from what I saw in the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back