• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
DashFox2007 said:
*insert awesome image here*

Not the best screenshot, but it's all I can take for now. How does it look?
Where are the enemies? Are they still in progress?

Still making some new enemies, the screenshot's old anyway, I'll take a new one as soon as I can connect to the web with my computer(just took that one from a CD)

steveb96 said:
This mod looks Reilly good. Don't you have like a release date or something?
This will be released in 10 years time *shot by SSN* Anyways yea nice level but will you be adding a bigger template :P

DashFox2007 said:
Screenshot with scenery and no platforming.

Not the best screenshot, but it's all I can take for now. How does it look?

Note: The bushes are old.

Yea, it looks nice, but does it play nice?

Sorry, DashFox, you're giving us a bunch of hype again. We may be saying "oh hay it luks pwnsome" now, but it won't be anything new when you actually release something.

Not that that'll happen. Ever.

He did release a WIP a while ago; it consisted of all of those new features he was talking about, with some major glitches, and one map, poorly designed... Along with it not working in Software, and having GR_MD2 forced.

According to my old review, it was a 3/20. I believe it'll stay this way; even with newer textures and features, if the levels aren't fitting.

What are levels as to mods? Without them, you've no mod.

Meh, I should have never released that: "super-ultra incomplete pre-alpha," especially since it wasn't a serious release. I knew that it was bad and incomplete at the time. But I didn't think anyone would take it so seriously in the editing section, don't even think of that release as a WIP, that's long gone now.
Right now I think that the material that I haven't released yet is good, I'll see if you or anyone else thinks so when I release this.

Dash, this is as much as an over-hype as Brawl was. Unless you actually give us a release instead of just saying you did something, we won't be sure if anything's actually good in this.

Ok, I know you probably don't want any suggestions or any crud like that, but... I have an idea. Maybe if you can do this, you can fix Model transparency. Because when an MD2 is suppose to be transparent, even with the Wizard WAD, all it does is get darker in color. And most of the time, it isn't even the right frame to be transparent. D: And maybe you can have something like this in the S_SKIN:
Code:
occupation = #

0 being the sprites of a char, 1 being the model skin for a character with the same skinname. This could be useful for Sprite Shadows, as to preventing "THE BOX SHADOW OF D0UM!!!!!!" when you're on a corner, and to also have normal-looking shadows. You can also make both Super Sonic's (Sprited and Modeled) turn yellow. Good idea...? :)

Mikesword, I'm not being impatient. The fact that he hasn't given us anything for SUCH a long time is why I want something released. We don't even know if the stuff he's talking about is real. We need actual proof, not just one screenshot.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Yea, it looks nice, but does it play nice?

How do you figure it has no platforming if you haven't played it?

shot0015ty5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back