GFZ2 House's Secret Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um... what side of the house, cause on the left side of knuckles i dont see any wall... thats just wierd, THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A WALL THERE :eek:

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
um... what side of the house, cause on the left side of knuckles i dont see any wall... thats just wierd, THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A WALL THERE :eek:
It's the backside of the house. The wall is a couple of units off picture, don't have a cow.

Bigboi said:
Screw it, I'll upload the beginning of DCZ1.

srb200038ty.gif

look! a texture alignment error! ... *wonders who lives there*

*Face punched in by SSN*

Bigboi said:
Spazzo said:
HAH! Thats Gloom Metropolis, silly! I reconise the area from act 2.

AJ used that level for one of the acts. It's odd, isn't it? Halfway through the level, I went "Where the heck have I seen it before?". I thought one of you guys would recognize it.

And if you think I'm lying, AJ can back me up. And plus, do you think I'm stupid enough to take a screenshot of GMZ and not have anyone notice it.

Screw it, I'll upload the beginning of DCZ1.

srb200038ty.gif

What the heck is up with the life icon's face, and sonics arm? 0.0

Um, there's nothing wrong with the icon. You're insane.
Sonic is in his waiting pose, don't tell me you haven't seen it. :/

It's a GIF file, probably optimized in a way that the beige color got messed up. If you look, there isn't that much beige in comparison to everything else. I normally save my screenshots as PNG. Even though they're big, they're lossless (no artifacts or color reduction, plus alpha-channel), and that's why I like to use them.

Define "Medium Quality". In good ol' Paint Shop Pro we use numbers to determine the image quality.

Medium quality is 20 or 30, I believe. I can be more specific if I really want to. I just generally set it to "Medium"

anyone got a save game with the beginning of dark city zone?

Also I believe that these house secrets won't be in the final version as
1. they are secrets no more.
2. they just show off how the levels can be in the final version.

Well of course they won't be there in the final. The levels will be in the main game in the final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back