Well im gonna need an original idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhsdaspy

That dude with the fire.
Well i'm very new to the srb2mb world and, i pretty much just started like, maybe 1 hour ago and im thinking about making an original character but, maybe i already have, i mean i have some freddy fazbear sprites from fnaf.

So for 1: Abilities, now i mean my own character: RHS is NOT! I REPEAT NOT AN original character.

2: Concepts I would like to have concepts for a new character because, they are important and its good to have great ideas from someone but, not taking someone elses work.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Now i am not asking people to make me a wad XD i wouldn't but, i want concepts from people so i can, make the character on slade for everyone to enjoy.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

So please give me concepts for the new character.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

I have some original names to start with so you guys can vote on, the two names.
Name1: Synjed Name2: Hex

Last edited:
...It's good you have concepts, at least. There's no point in sharing this if you haven't started on anything, though. Read the forum rules at the top of the page next time you try something like this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back