Oppisite of wanting supervirus help XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robloxian

IDK if there is a topic on this , but here it goes : whenever i activate srb2jte i get the supervirus.Each time.For 17 times DX.Its been happening ever since i downloaded,ripped, and added the JTE .exe.
any help will be thanked!

(my first post here)

That answer is useless. It won't change anything. Just start a new game and then quit. That will work and it shouldn't happen every time at startup.

tryed it and it didnt work :-( all i knbow about Supervirus is 1. Eggy's virus sheild and Jason's picture/Supervirus Blast 2 , so i dont understand why i would get SV if i had NO saves , and if the first save had about 3 secs of time , why would i still get virus?iTS ONLY A 1/16 CHANCE

It may be something with your files. If it is, the same thing happened to me. I just put srb2jte and srb2win into the same folder, also with whatever srb2jte came with. I'm sure that there is no way that all 10 of the times that I did it were just chance.

Robloxian said:
tryed it and it didnt work :-( all i knbow about Supervirus is 1. Eggy's virus sheild and Jason's picture/Supervirus Blast 2 , so i dont understand why i would get SV if i had NO saves , and if the first save had about 3 secs of time , why would i still get virus?iTS ONLY A 1/16 CHANCE
Then don't use any shield? If you haven't then I don't know, I mean he did say VIRUS SHIELD!

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Robloxian said:
Then don't use any shield? If you haven't then I don't know, I mean he did say VIRUS SHIELD!
When in SVB2, Eggman sometimes gets the Supervirus shield, and if not defeated n 40 secconds, the supervirus activates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back