SRB2 Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Sonic is going to be added to a boss stage at some point. Could be 2 years from now though. Ha!

No he isn't. The devs said themselves they ALREADY figured out all the bosses they wanted YEARS ago, IIRC. They said that when Blade suggested to have a Metal Sonic boss in IRC, I believe.

(*IF* Metal Sonic will be added some day)

This is my bet: Metal Sonic = ERZ's boss.

I also found this inside the srb2.srb
egginator.png

I don't know what this is for, maybe a scrapped/unfinished image for the credits or just for a joke?

What tune is Metal sonic's boss?
Oh and yes I do believe that Metal Sonic is going to be a boss in either Dark City
or Doom ship.

Metal Sonic (Virtua Sonic) + Metal Sonic boss music =/= Metal Sonic boss. The first mentioned is the Match Test music, tunes 25. The boss for Dark City is Brak Eggman, the current Final Boss, and Doomship is scrapped/extremely low priority, so don't hold your breath on it.

A level with huge and mostly impractical textures and AWESOME music. In space, of course.

...No, really, that's all it is. Pretty much Eggrock Lite.

It doesn't really make much sense for Metal Sonic to be a boss considering how bad the Ai in SRB2 is. And Metal Sonic randomly being in the story doesn't make any sense.

True. Aside from the Eggmobile, do any of the bosses have anything to do with the story?
...No. Didn't think so.

Metal Sonic should be like a protecter at ERZ3. When you try to hit Mecha Robotnik, he gaurds him. It will take 4 over-sized missles to kill him and proceed.

MS boss: Tunes 24
MS theme: Tunes 25

I extracted the tunes and it was in the embedded description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back