Megaman Legends 3 - Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want the honest truth? I've barely even PLAYED Legends. This is just another in a long, long line of stupid decisions from Capcom, and it's gotten to the point where I no longer feel comfortable giving them my money.

Let's review, shall we?
Ahahahahaha. Nice find!

Hey, Bob... They know you're mad. So they're here to announce something to cheer you up.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Hello-Kitty-X-Street-Fighter-Coming-2012-Capcom-Joking-33668.html

Can't you feel the love, Bob?

do-not-want.thumbnail.jpg

Please Capcom. PLEASE be joking.

For once, I can't draw up any reaction...It's just...Why Capcom?

Cancelling the Game? Then blaming it on the fans? Then going off to make that?

I have no words to describe it honestly.

Hello kitty X Street fighter! I don't care how many times I see that little article that has to be a joke.

(Back on topic)

So CAPCOM wants to make a megaman legends sequel that is going to be decided by the fans since they can't come up with any ideas on their own anymore. Then they cancel the project and put the blame on the fans.....what does everyone have to say about that because I just can't come up with anything to describe it.

What IS there to say? It's one of the biggest idiotic excuses they pulled so far, and I'm sure it'll only get worse for them if they continued to do decisions like this without actual thinking involved. I still say, and most agree, that releasing the prototype would have been a better move if they decided they may have canceled it.

Also in recent news. . .

Great, just when I finished MML2. :/
I really looked forward to this, since Megaman is known for being MMX just slightly different recently. Seriously, Legends turned things around a lot, and this was a very stupid decision.

Then again, it is Capcom we're talking about here.

Jim Sterling is here to further infuriate Capcom's most loyal of Megaman fans.

And you what's odd? For once, I'm finding myself oddly in agreement with him. Then again, I feel the only legacy Megaman had was a few NES titles and the first Megaman X (though, for me, that's probably stretching it). Beyond that though, he seems to be ignoring all the OTHER bad decisions that Capcom is making (refer back to the chart that Bobinator posted last page). No one is going to want to buy the same game again for only a few characters and levels. That's why we have DLC..... Ugh.

Hell, the legends that built them up are barely getting any say in their franchises' work anyways... Reminds me of a certain other company that should be biting the dust given a few years time, though their legends jumped ship years ago.

Why can't more companies be like Nintendo who respect the people who were the basic foundation of the company's success?

"To support our community, she is going to release her Mega Man Legends soundtrack reprisals at the end of May or early July, tentatively. During the meeting yesterday, she said that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version on the e-shop. Although there are no guarantees, keep in mind she is a well-networked individual."
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175973

Could MML3 make a comeback?

Altough most fans will probably forget this whole ordeal soon anyway.
Not if this is where most fans are. I swear, anything that has ever been announced about Legends 3 is there somewhere. =p
I'd like Megaman Legends 3 revived, but I don't think it's happening. I wasn't that excited for the game anyway. It was originally my only reason for getting a 3DS, but that was before Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D land came out. And before Project X Zone was announced. And for some reason I still don't have one.

It's possible it could be revived, but much later in the future if it ever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back