GraphicX8000v5_5.wad - [Version 5.5 RELEASED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
xsrb0002.png

Yea... the Time & points has to move.

Don't drive yourself nuts. This is my problem.

[06:46] <CIA-1> XSRB2 r6088 by mattw_cfi @ http://trac.srb2.org/changeset/6088 - SRB2/branches/XMOD/src/ (g_input.c g_input.h st_stuff.c st_stuff.h):
[06:46] <CIA-1> SRB2XMOD: shards hud is less hackish now (read: can be modified by socs)
[06:46] <CIA-1> ingame text containing control names shows correctly for second player in splitscreen now

Ahh... alright, I figure I can just put the shards timer underneath the real timer, or just put it where the points is, and then put the collected shards somewhere else that seems fit.

That will be in the next version of XSRB2, correct?

My idea for the Shards timer would just to put the Shards timer under the actual amount of shards you have. Makes sense to me.

Ahh, that's right, I forgot about the 4th number.

Then again... is it often to get more than 999 Rings? (Besides getting the 9999 Rings Secret.)

I tend to get over 999 rings in match, especially when i go super.. XD

EDIT: I shall perform some constructive criticism in a little while after i play through with it.

Last edited:
Alright... I took another shot with the shards...

shardv.png

That's only how it looks, but in game...
srb20009.png

>_>...

I haven't really touched this file in quite a while, I should really get things done with it.

Last edited:
Ok, I give up, I been getitng lazy with this these past months, so here's some screens to tide you over...

srb20000.png

srb20001.png

srb20002b.png

srb20003e.png

srb20004.png

srb20005.png

srb20006.png

The sky is changed, but what else is changed?

And because the 4th Special Stage doesn't even use the default texture like the rest of them...
spc4.png

I am thinking about recoloring the 4th Special stage so it can use this texture in some places, really...
srb20007.png

Last edited:
I just noticed Sonic's feet on the back sprite looks like theyre glued together thanks to your las screenshot... That's just wierd.

Double Post...

srb20000d.png

Title screen.

srb20001s.png

Cleared the Level screen.

srb20002.png

End results in Multiplayer.

srb20003f.png

Help via pressing F1.

Make the "Sonic" lighter in the title screen as it blends in with the background, it's actually quite hard to see. Maybe around 3-four shades lighter on it?

Stupid XWE corrupted the MAINCFG..., which means all the current HUD locations have been lost... makes me wonder why I bother to use XWE if it does this...

Use Slade, it's better IMO, and you should have backups of the files.
Anyways, time for criticism!

1. You should move the actual automatic ring up a little bit.
  2. The ring on the title screen looks a little too bright. Try toning it down a bit.
  3. The gold colons on the HUD doesn't fit in well with the rest.

Frankly, I can't stand how there's gradients on every form of text. it looks really tacky to me. The emerald shards also look way too clean-cut for something that's supposed to be chipped off a giant emerald, or... er... that pearl-like thing from Inuyasha that I keep forgetting the name of that Matt/Inu is totally gonna remind me of the hard way. Not to mention that the red, white, and blue colors make the shard look more like buttons than anything else; they seem really flat.

also i totally did the circles-in-title-card-names before you *shot*

srb20005.png

Redid the HUD.

srb20006.png

End of Special Stage with any Emeralds.

srb20007.png

End of Special Stage with all Emeralds.

Last edited:
Looks great, man. *high-fives*
that pearl-like thing from Inuyasha that I keep forgetting the name of that Matt/Inu is totally gonna remind me of the hard way.
Beating him to it. The Shiikon Jewel and/or the Jewel of Four Souls. And I probably spelled that wrong.

iV7IJf.gif

Did I get the starpost right THIS time?

itemboxes.png

Changed the Item Boxes yet again, and hopefully for the last time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back