Nexon games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here play maplestory? If so leave your screen name if you want to be friends... please. Also leave Kartrider names too.

I used to play Maplestory, but I got bored of it. Too much hack-n-slash, not enough... anything else. Too much of a grind.

I wish I could play it but my computer can't handle all that Megabytes (600 MBs is a lot compared to a 4 Gig HardDrive with only about 100 MBs Free space.)

Yes, I do still play MapleStory. Not as often as I used to though. They are coming out with a MapleStory server which you can level up easier and get more stuff easier. But you guys have to find out what that is. Or you can PM me for website because I think it still kind of private at the moment but I can still tell a few people about it. It's not out yet though. But yeah... MapleStory is alright.

lol. I thought it was a waste also. But like I said in my other post above. They're coming out with a MapleStory version which is easier to level up and what not. You can get NX items without paying REAL money. You can PM me to let you know what it's called because I'm not going to say it out lod here. It's not out yet though. It will be soon.

Because of the new version of the launcher and of the website of MapleStory, when I launch maplestory through the new launcher, nothing happening, so because of that I'm not playing many time MapleStory...

But, if you still want to search me, my name is: "ManimiFireH"... (Because I'm online in other computers)

Last edited:
Trying to make history

I actually really dislike MapleStory because it always gets all the attention..
Nexon has other games they host, you know?

Anyways I used to play a lot of Dragon Nest and that was totally my jam -- engineer allll the waaay.

I played MapleStory a long time ago for about ten hours and then uninstalled because it was boring as hell

You have like a two-pixel jump and only one incredibly simple attack function. I don't know how anyone can have fun grinding like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back