Slopes in 2.2 Software Confirmed! (AFD 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boinciel

ヒトデのパンと不思議なジャム
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
So it has come to my attention that FuriousFox has done his best to cover up the largest accidental leak in Sonic Robo Blast 2 history. (No, Sonict leaking an incomplete version of CEZ2 doesn't count.) However, this may incite a riot. I shall do my best to explain what's happened so far.

b9VRx9S.png

This screenshot was posted in the 2.2 suggestions thread by Murilo, stating "This should be in 2.2.". It caused a large discussion and speculation, neither of which were in the best interests of the thread. Many people saw it, and are questioning what happened for it to get here.
FuriousFox DDoS'd RedEnchilada and got a copy of his hard drive somehow. On there was a 2.2 beta and a mysterious WAD file called slptst2.wad. Intrigued, he launched the program and loaded the file. What he saw next shocked him beyond all belief. A slope. In Software mode. He quickly uploaded his find to SendSpace and posted it on IRC, where an unknown number of people clicked on it and got it. He quickly realized his mistake and used the file delete link, but it was too late. 2.2 was leaked.
However, something strange happened. Certain people's SRB2 folders started disappearing entirely when they performed certain tasks. Speculation that Sonic Team Junior was remotely triggering the EXEs to delete the folder they were in was abound. However, it was discovered that they performed this action only when the multiplayer menu was triggered. For this reason, there is currently no knowledge of what netplay will be like, other than possibly worse than ever and possibly consisting only of Thokker.
Discuss.

(Boinciel was permanently banned for this post: Do not repost content from old threads.)

Last edited:
I’m standing here holding my blade; A desolate place

I can't believe you would do something like this

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell this story is made up because it implies Red would actually go through with his promise to delete slopes... I mean, that's not even a real screenshot! Here's a better one.

3Kb41yM.png

The truth is, Boin leaked slopes to the front page and came up with a hair-brained story to try and push off the responsibility to someone else. It didn't work in private, so now he's trying to get the public on his side, as if anyone would believe such drivel. Terrible alibis like that are why he's banned now, of course.

(Prime 2.0 was permanently banned for this post: Wrath of Admin.)

Last edited:
Ugh. Stop spamming slopes everywhere. They look so bad.

Alright, just stop this crap.

Boinciel, why the heck would you even try to blame me for all of this? You know as well as everyone else on the dev team that I went into seclusion five years ago so I could get away from banning people on the MB and #'fun and focus on helping to get software slopes working. And now that they finally work, you go and leak them to everyone and try to blame me for it.

Well I'm not going to stand for it.

I just recently got back into the swing of things after being gone for so long. My old banhammer has been itching to crack some heads around here, and right here looks to be a good place to start. And Prime, why on earth would you go and leak more about the slopes after Boinciel is already in trouble for it? You're gone too. Banned. Both of you.

And to anyone else reading this: I'm going to be reviewing all the posts I missed over the past five years. I will be infracting any rule-violating posts and dishing out appropriate punishments as outlined in our rules. Expect to see many bans over the course of the next 24 hours.

Dude, you're being a total Nazi right now. How are you even going to sort through 5 years of posts? That'll take weeks. You'll get bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well crap, your own inexistant posts for the last 5 years were breaking the rules and you got banned too. Sad. @FuriousFox

STOP IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Everyone knows such idea is impossible in a """normal""" game. You gonna get everyone permanently banned, you freak! STAHP EET!!!111

EDIT: OH NOES! I fell for the trap just by replying. D:<<<

ZRQTN8L.png

Last edited:
UM what is this an April Fools joke!?
Ce87cWyWsAEUatq.jpg:large

I say, this is quite the spectacular show! A bit of drama does really get the excitement going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back