Is this game SUPPOSED to be this slippery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you guys are basically just losing it and going "OH GOD SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME THAT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY".

As amazing as it may seem, people are not obligated to like things solely because you like them.

>projecting

I like how you guys are basically just losing it and going "OH GOD SOMEONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME THAT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY".

As amazing as it may seem, people are not obligated to like things solely because you like them.

We're losing it because you're acting hilariously ridiculous.
At this point you're just spouting shit that makes your argument even worse.

We're losing it because you're acting hilariously ridiculous.
At this point you're just spouting shit that makes your argument even worse.

More like I'm laughing at the tribalism and hive mentality in these forums.

I could be doing many more useful things with my life, like playing Sonic After The Sequel, a fangame that is far far more fun and better designed than this one (Vastly superior OST, too, I might add) despite being made in literally one TENTH the time. But seeing you people lose it morbidly funny.

Your opinion isn't worth anything to me, personally, considering all of the things you're using to support it are just misguided expectations because a fangame is labelled 'Sonic'.

More like I'm laughing at the tribalism and hive mentality in these forums.

I could be doing many more useful things with my life, like playing Sonic After The Sequel, a fangame that is far far more fun than this one. But seeing you people lose it morbidly funny.

Tribalism?
Hive mentality?
Pfffftttttt...

Yes, playing video games is doing more useful things with your life. Totally.
Here's a useful thing you could do, stop embarrassing yourself.

It's much better designed.

And the OST is far far better (SATS's OST is honestly better than even any canon Sonic OST)

Sonic Robo Blast 2 has been designed since 1997. It is also one of the most polished fangames I've ever seen.
Also, SRB2's soundtrack was made early in development, so of course it's going to have less quality than a soundtrack made in 2013.

There's another argument going up in flames.

It's much better designed.

And the OST is far far better (SATS's OST is honestly better than even any canon Sonic OST)

Productive =/= sitting down on your ass and playing a game. A game also isn't bad because it's not as 'good' as another one, not that I share your view anyways. If that's what you consider productivity and a better way to spend your life, I'm honestly disappointed and afraid for your future.

TBH, you're just resulting to bare-bones idiotic insults, this will not end well.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 has been designed since 1997. It is also one of the most polished fangames I've ever seen.
Also, SRB2's soundtrack was made early in development, so of course it's going to have less quality than a soundtrack made in 2013.

There's another argument going up in flames.

That doesn't really mean much. The Genesis games have OST's that are still memorable to this day despite being made solely with technically crappy synths.

The OST isn't BAD, it just doesn't feel that..."sonic-y". And honestly comparing it to SATS's OST is a little unfair given that the latter basically blows anything else out of the water.

Productive =/= sitting down on your ass and playing a game. A game also isn't bad because it's not as 'good' as another one, not that I share your view anyways. If that's what you consider productivity and a better way to spend your life, I'm honestly disappointed and afraid for your future.

TBH, you're just resulting to bare-bones idiotic insults, this will not end well.

When I am playing a game, I expect it to be, you know, FUN. If it is fun, my playtime has been productive.

And funny that all you've been doing is handwaving away or deflecting all of my points.

That doesn't really mean much. The Genesis games have OST's that are still memorable to this day despite being made solely with technically crappy synths.

SRB2's soundtrack is very memorable. I even find myself humming Metal Sonic's Theme or Greenflower Act 1 a lot.

Would you prefer music from Sonic games in every zone? If so, the tunes command is at your disposal -- the SRB1 Remake tunes are almost all Sonic midis.

I love how you ran out of baseless shit to complain at the community with (why?) and moved onto things that are totally irrelevant to gameplay, your initial argument.

When I am playing a game, I expect it to be, you know, FUN. If it is fun, my playtime has been productive.

And funny that all you've been doing is handwaving away or deflecting all of my points.

SRB2 is fun, you just suck at it.
What points? You've just come to insults and irrelevant arguments now.

You've only had ONE point, and that's that it doesn't emulate the classic trilogy very well. And we refuted it by saying it wasn't trying to emulate the classics in the first place. SRB2 is its own beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back